Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
honestly not a fan of how you unlock stuff because anytime you fail it sets you back so much since you have to start the whole night over and potentially lose money

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
I've taken to putting the padorubot in the employee room and pulling distraction over and over so the bots walk in front of the window.
Wish there was a way to make them fully non-hostile. Or that they'd come up to the glass sometimes like in the first night cutscene.
I can't believe how down bad I am for somehaunted furry robots.

Reactions: Captain Crash

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
honestly not a fan of how you unlock stuff because anytime you fail it sets you back so much since you have to start the whole night over and potentially lose money
Honestly with a bit of practice and the baki suit both missions are a cakewalk in Normal mode and you'll have a ton of time to spare, only annoying thing is the power outage can come pretty late and I dont' have the patience to babysit the bots after I'm done with the rest tasks.

Snythboi

Jun 25, 2020
The mod on their discord was asked some time ago about something like that and his answer was, that this game has no official licence so some Antivirus may overreact sometimes.
Man i cant turn off my antivirus due to shit pc is sensitive

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
Is there a way to unlock all the scene without playing the game? I'm such a bitch in horror games. I tried to play it but I got scared because the lights turns off :FacePalm::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Captain Crash

deathscyth69

Sep 11, 2019
how does one get the futa scenes in the arcade i already have the futa skins but no dice does normal scenes instea im very confused ive one the main first night dont demo of night 2 and did the xms special which i loved had futa lol but yea how do i get the futa scenes in arcade mode

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Is there a way to unlock all the scene without playing the game? I'm such a bitch in horror games. I tried to play it but I got scared because the lights turns off :FacePalm::KEK:
:ROFLMAO:
Yes this will help: --> Here
how does one get the futa scenes in the arcade i already have the futa skins but no dice does normal scenes instea im very confused ive one the main first night dont demo of night 2 and did the xms special which i loved had futa lol but yea how do i get the futa scenes in arcade mode
Not possible.
As of now the scenes won't show the futa change. It's just a cosmetic item for the girls when roaming in the club.
The only real futa scene is the one you already saw in the Xmas special.

Edit: It seems they changed this, it's indeed showing in the scenes now.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Wish there was a way to make them fully non-hostile. Or that they'd come up to the glass sometimes like in the first night cutscene.
This, it's weird the dev hasn't added it at all yet. Having them watch you through the window, press their boobs/ass up against it, lick it, etc. would add to the lewd tone a lot. That and some better, non-stock animations for Frenni dancing and stuff like that.

Dunno about making them non-hostile but I will once again repeat my idea of being able to reset their status back to normal after they've broken out if you can sneak up behind them by giving them a big ol' spank.

Also they aren't haunted in this game, just malfunctioning which causes them to hunt you down for sex.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Man i cant turn off my antivirus due to shit pc is sensitive
Don't turn off your antivirus, just make an exception instead.

This, it's weird the dev hasn't added it at all yet. Having them watch you through the window, press their boobs/ass up against it, lick it, etc. would add to the lewd tone a lot. That and some better, non-stock animations for Frenni dancing and stuff like that.
I was actually expecting this after seeing it in story mode a "boob scare" as you will. But back when they had completely random pattern, when they came up to the window all they did was the same dance they (yup they, all the girls had a chance to go up there) do on stage. Hell, if you watch Chika from the cams after she comes out her room and turn the mircowave off she starts to do the same dance for a sec.

I would much rather the dev work on the girls more or continue story mode than adding more memes for the sake of memeing. But hey, their game.

Last edited:

Ylrosp

Jan 21, 2019
I found out my problem with the game freezing and crashing with the christmas decorations and special mode is due to whatever shaders they're using. So unless they change the shaders to something more lower performance friendly, I can't play the new scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: C0D6
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes