Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Scared the hell out of me when I activated the robot distraction in the guard room with me. I kept looking out the window to see where the robots went and the bastards snuck into the room and grabbed me.

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Biggest jumpscare I had was when Chicu saw me and chased me, forcing me to go into the guard room. Closed both doors but the chase music didn't stop. Then I saw something insane.

The animatronic ran through the entire establishment, building up enough speed to RUN THROUGH THE WALL, ran right back towards me and jumpscare me.

You can try it out, I think it works with any animatronic. That shit was the wackiest thing I've witnessed.

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
Scared the hell out of me when I activated the robot distraction in the guard room with me. I kept looking out the window to see where the robots went and the bastards snuck into the room and grabbed me.
If you activate your distraction in the guard room and hide in a vent, you'll see where the girls are coming from :) . Knowing this you can clear missing tasks quite easily, since it seems that they don't go back to regular rooms for quite a while.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
If you activate your distraction in the guard room and hide in a vent, you'll see where the girls are coming from :) . Knowing this you can clear missing tasks quite easily, since it seems that they don't go back to regular rooms for quite a while.
It's not that simple, if you try to run around while the girls are in the tunnels they will detect you and haul ass towards you, and the guard room won't be safe in that case.

Biggest jumpscare I had was when Chicu saw me and chased me, forcing me to go into the guard room. Closed both doors but the chase music didn't stop. Then I saw something insane.

The animatronic ran through the entire establishment, building up enough speed to RUN THROUGH THE WALL, ran right back towards me and jumpscare me.

You can try it out, I think it works with any animatronic. That shit was the wackiest thing I've witnessed.
They always seem to double back and run all the way to the door at high speed, but I've never seen them go through a wall.

grtgerrger

May 13, 2018
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.6
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.6

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne, Bear Mask, Scouter etc.
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (100) and Spray (100)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Decorations
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
Is it updated? I'm using it on the xxxmas special version and there some animations that don't unlock 4414 FAP_NIGHTS_AT_FRENNIs 01022023.png

Oct 2, 2018
the models are so good ngl, just need sum polishing around the crotch area, and i had a mixed feeling about the H-Scene
such as poor usage of lightning(in one of the scene), clipping issue and not much interactivity with it(same as that subverse game). the good ones are the face expression are cute & sexy which i liked a lot. The game could've used complex mechanic like some sort of minigame escape mechanic rather than insta death(like labyrinth of estras).

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Is it updated? I'm using it on the xxxmas special version and there some animations that don't unlock View attachment 2356788
Pretty sure the gallery has a bunch of animations listed that aren't actually in the game yet.
Exactly.

Don't know why they did it like this, but all available scenes should be unlocked.
You may check the unlocked ones ingame with the listed ones from this post by Frumi .

If you encounter issues or missing ones, quote or mention me again.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The game could've used complex mechanic like some sort of minigame escape mechanic rather than insta death(like labyrinth of estras).
An escape mechanic would just make the animatronics completely non-threatening. There's already the anti horni spray too.

Oct 2, 2018
An escape mechanic would just make the animatronics completely non-threatening. There's already the anti horni spray too.
by complex mechanic i don't mean just plain escape mechanic, you gotta balance around that too hence the name "complex"
i.e. implementing health/lust/willpower/whateveryoucallit bar so you die after 1-3 escape minigame and implement an item that increase your bar, change the horni spray with a no horni bonk, etc
just see labyrinth of estras gameplay if you want to know what how it would work

Oct 2, 2018
But Labyrinth of Estras isn't a "horror" game.
and why it not being a horror game matters in this topic ? your standard of horror game are so low if you think fap night is a horror game
there's plenty genuine horror games available to pirate, just sayin

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is it just my PC or does pausing the game cause it to completely mute without any way of returning the audio besides returning back to the menu? If anyone has a similar problem is there a fix for this? For now I'm just going to try and play without pausing but sometimes I will need to pause to check stuff.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes