Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes
Sep 9, 2019
Weird bug (maybe?) that I came across: Downloaded and used the .reg files for the money edit, but that seemed to stop all sound playing at the desk etc. in arcade mode, and same for replaying scenes. Sound plays as normal once playing though. Deleted and clean installed everything, but problem persists. Anyone else experienced this/know of a fix?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I would much rather the dev work on the girls more or continue story mode than adding more memes for the sake of memeing. But hey, their game.
In general I think the devs need to focus a bit more on quality over quantity, since as I mentioned before their boobs and butts also don't squish or jiggle very much in a lot of the sex animations when they're clearly capable of it if you look up stuff using Cally3D's models on sites like rule 34 or e621, not to mention the vaginas don't even seem to really open for a lot of them. I'd much rather get a moderate amount of good animations and improved behavior than lots of half-assed ones.

Personally I'm fine with the memey side of the game, but it should be less of a focus if that's what's needed to get better animations and more well thought out gameplay.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The quality is honestly fine, if they could fix some of the jankier animations we'd have a solid library of decent animations. Going crazy with boob bounce will not make such a difference to make it more important than having a larger library of scenes and lewd situations ingame.

Reactions: Ronie Jackson

NK.3

Jan 7, 2022
Really liked the futa addition, hope something like this gets as optional thing implement into the newer builds, Its odd since I'm not that much into futa, but FNaF feels like the perfect game where you'd be building something like this in, anyways, nice update.

Edit: I'd like for an difficulty increase though since it's fairly easy as it is right now to get through the stages/ Xmas Special especially

Last edited:

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
The scenes with name in videos folder but say error file, are scenes for future updates or i miss some scenes?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
The quality is honestly fine, if they could fix some of the jankier animations we'd have a solid library of decent animations. Going crazy with boob bounce will not make such a difference to make it more important than having a larger library of scenes and lewd situations ingame.
I'm not even that concerned with the boobs, though they could definitely deform around the MC's dick more for Bonnie's titjob animation. It's mainly their butts, they don't squish or bounce at all. It's pretty plain to see if you look at Frenni's chair sex, Frenni and Bonnie's threesome or Chiku's buttjob/reverse cowgirl animations. Not to mention their vaginas aren't actually opening at all in a lot of animations, the MC's dick just clips into their pelvis.

Last edited:

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah... not so sure on that chief. There's a lot of room for improvement and the models are capable of it as per e621 content. Watched a thread somewhere else where someone went over the models though and apparently there's a lot of rookie mistakes with the polygons and the like on their bodies which certainly make all that harder though.

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
Even with non so perfectly animated models, this is prob the best fnaf parody game compared to others imo.

Gweedo

Oct 22, 2022
Even with non so perfectly animated models, this is prob the best fnaf parody game compared to others imo.
Fuzzboob's is really good. gameplay was it's just FNAF 1 but the animations (except for the secret chica one) are amazing, check it out.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes