Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Would this be consider a shitpost game? After seeing that weird ending.... I don't know how to think
Maybe half and half. The devs don't take themselves or the game seriously (I mean, it *is* a parody of a horror game with animatronics after all), so they just cram whatever dumb shit they can. I prefer it this way over being an over-the-top, overly-serious type of project anyways.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Is there a way to trigger the generator shut off in arcade? Or is it just for story?
I think it's more likely to happen when you play on Medium or Hard mode in Arcade. Haven't seen it happen yet on Easy
When starting a night you get 1 out of the 2 existing Task sets.

-- Task set 1 --
~ Restock the drinks at the bar.
~ Clean the Toilets (4 total)
~ Return Lefty to the Store.
~ Restock the condom machine.

-- Task set 2 -- --> Only with this set a power outage will happen.
~ Clean the Semen from the Bathroom Mirror.
~ Straighten 4 frames
~ collecting the Garbage from the dining room (4 total)
~ Order the shelf of the staff room.

--> When the power Outage happens is random, can happen early in the round or even later.
If you got the first task set you will not have a power outage. I'd suggest a restart until you have the second task set, if you want the outage to happen.
The difficulty doesn't matter btw, it's possible on all of them. the important thing is just the task set. (y)

Reactions: weishiau
Oct 8, 2019
Can you share the screenshot of that corner pls. So I could guess the location of the key.
I'm not going through that maze again for a screenshot (and you'd be better off getting it from someone without the graphical glitch) but I'll try and walk you through it. Looking at the present bench, turn left 90 degrees and walk out into the snow. From there, take another left turn 90 degrees. You should now be facing the part of the snow that has a little cutout next to the house, the longer direction of the rectangle. From this perspective it's somewhere near the back left corner. It's not quite against the left wall of the house, and not against the back wall either. Just stare straight down and spam click while slowly tracing out a sidewinding snake pattern to cover the whole area. Follow the left wall more than the back wall (I think, only did it once).

https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-6-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9536878
Look at Frumi's picture guide section for the secret ending. Picture #7, back left corner.

Valwaug

Sep 12, 2020
Im very lucky and havent had an issue with crashes and bugs. Going into the special I choose it from the main menu (Play > Specials > Play)

From there you after the fun scene you can choose either futa or no. The choice affects if the game becomes a fun maze puzzle or a true horror game with an epic extra ending ><

After making the choice go into the kitchen, [Close] the fridge door and wait a few seconds. Closing the door unlocks the nearby door with the [Authorize Personel Only] sign inside the kitchen just next to the fridge. Go inside the door and enjoy.

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Any in game cheats as... dont want to spend a hour grinding for a scene or download something that affects the registry.

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Maybe half and half. The devs don't take themselves or the game seriously (I mean, it *is* a parody of a horror game with animatronics after all), so they just cram whatever dumb shit they can. I prefer it this way over being an over-the-top, overly-serious type of project anyways.
Yeah, but that ending was like some YTP type of level

Reactions: OneSpoopyBoi

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I don't get why you're so damn negative towards this game... geez. I can get that this update wasn't to your taste, but man.
To be fair, a few people here tend to cry about a game being a scam the moment an update isn't perfect in their eyes. Maybe it's the Pay 2 Win cashgrabs Nutaku's flooded with that is getting to me but I struggle to call games scams until things get REALLY bad with the updates for long enough.

HunterN1

May 19, 2020
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 20k Credits and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.6
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.6

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.
The contents of what will be overwritten are:
  • Money (20k)
  • Items such as Night Vision, Screwdriver, Cucumber/Pickle, Champagne, Bear Mask, Scouter etc.
  • Useables such as Adrenaline (100) and Spray (100)
  • Desk placeables (Will use none placed as default)
  • Decorations
  • Companions/Assistants (Will use none equipped as default)
  • Outfits (Will use very first outfit as default)
  • Scenes
Can someone who has these files give me one? I can't download. (Google drive or whatever)

Remnant-1

May 10, 2022
Well I don't know a damn thing about Five Night's at Freddy's or remember the title of that one movie where Nic Cage brutally takes a part a bunch of these bots at a pizzeria, but I do know these Cally3D things got me down bad. Hopefully the devs give updates monthly?

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Can i actually blow up the "animatronics" with the Padoru bot? I kinda tried but they leave pretty quickly after hearing the distraction.
Don't ask me why lol

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Just realized Valentines is coming up soon. Wonder if XXXmas part 2 will be out by then and if they'll do anything special for Valentines. Kind of hope they do. Even if it's just some renders,outfits, or a system clock check for decorations.

So does the Dr. Livesey companion bot actually do anything or did I just waste $2000 for the meme?
Equip it, in fame hit spacebar, click his icon, select distraction.

Reactions: Captain Crash
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes