Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Well, either i'm not able to count from 1 to 10 anymore, which would be a somewhat concerning, to be honest... or there are just 9 new items in Maries shop instead of 10 like the devs wrote in their update log. :unsure:

We got 4 bonfie skins
we got 3 Frenni Skins
And we got 2 player skins.

Well...i think they might have forgotten to add a 4th Frennie skin then maybe. Who knows :LOL:

Anyway, the skins a looking great, and the complete makeovers can even be seen in the scenes it seems, which is nice too.

for 1 of the scene it needs to be 4 AM, you'll need the screwdriver and candies, in the fuse room the vent will turn from red light to green at 4AM, the rest is going foward wenever you can, still looking for the other one
Edit, found the other one, same steps as for the chrismas chiku, but instead of putting the candie in chiku sock, put it in frexa's
Thx for mentioning, saved some time afterwards while i was updating the shop list. (y)

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
FapNightsAtFrennisNightClub-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EyRei and Apice

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Still no key rebinds!? What the point of playing this game if you expect me to use both my hands for controls?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the gameplay itself isn't that "1 handed" but the fail states or scenes if you will don't require you to be using the keyboard. So take from this what you will

Jun 28, 2020
Have you guys had ever presence a dev putting a virus in they're games? Even tho they had a patreon? I'm just saying it because it will amuse me if yes
The worry is usually never the dev. The worry is someone taking over a mod / uploader account and uploading and posting malicious copies of games. Does it happen? Not really. But it could. So people are wary at times.

VersatilePit

Jan 21, 2018
hey so I might be stupid, but im in the other restroom through the fuse room vent, and what do I do now? I cant leave, time isnt passing and i dont know what to interact with

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
It's good scenes keep getting added but the gameplay is as limited and levels as small as before.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes