Unity Abandoned FappOut [v0.1][MG Team]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
1.jpg

Overview
Oh, Stranger! What did you come here for?!
– Wanna listen to some Uncle Tailer’s fairytale? My name is Tailer Shitatongue, but you may call me... Hmm... Incomparable Tailer Shitatongue. Huhuhuh! Well, I’ll tell you an amazing story. So...

– War. War never changes...
– There were people, and one day they dropped big atomic bombs onto each other’s heads. Boom! And no traces remained of the former world. It’s been a long time since then, but people are the same dumb jerks as before. Huhuh! This is the end.
– And whataya want? Another Chosen One from another God forsaken hole? Or are you looking for girls, unstoppable pork, and drugs?

– So, WELCOME to the world of nuclear madness, sex, drugs, danger, and mystery! It is not that dull place you’ve come from. Here it’s all up to money and nice gun. D’ya have money? Then pull it outta your pocket, and take whatever you want. I will show you how the things work here.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release date: 2018-01-25
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Instructions:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

2.jpeg 3.jpeg 4.jpeg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I try now many times switch to english but that not work.

Update: Ok i try klick on english. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Tranzet

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Interesting. How many concent does it have? .. AAAAND.. ANY S----E---X scenes? :3 Just asking cuz of "Animated" stuff :D

MaddyGod

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Playing time 20-30 minutes, if you read the text.
So, sex scenes are about four.
Animations are very simple in this version. But in future versions the animation will be crazy cool!!!

Reactions: PetrikShmunka

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the art looks original. thats nice. but another fallout game...?

I wouldnt say I'm done with the two dominating big genres: "young guy wanna fck all the family members in the house" and "fallout themed apocalyptic world" yet (mostly because the number of actual finished games in comparison to demos is negligible), but i wouldnt mind something new either. ( ' - ')

Rickyn227

Apr 30, 2017
Huh, another Fallout game. Seem's there's quite a lot of these coming out of the woodworks lately. Looking forward to playing this.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
yea...those pesky fallout games ! they are by the dozens. you should've been more original and made mom/son incest game because they are much scarce wow!:test:

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
On one hand, there are quite a few "Fall Out" games. Making this a bit of a "not another one" reaction from me. On the other hand, I hope this continues with a story that the demo tries to found.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So far it alright with a good art style and decent animation. This more like Fallout with a declining birth rate due to the radiation. So humans have become more or less infertile and anyone who can have children will be highly sought after. I like this take on things because it makes it that much hard to survive in the wastelands when everyone's after your miracle seed.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lots of fallout parody game these days..

this one have some great art on it. but in same time, that men it gonna update super slowly. lets hope it still progress.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
bug when you need to kill the rat. even if you kill it with the pistol, he still kill you in return .. wtf

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I am not mad at all these new Fallout based games, it's about time people started going away from the cliché stuff.
I'm not sure why some people are angry about it like there's hundreds of them.

Versus all the many hundreds of games where you play as a simple person in a simple town but actually you have some hidden power that makes people want to have sex with you so you go on a journey to something something in a generic RPG Maker world.
At least these are a bit different.
Now...
Where's my Bayonetta game?

About to check this one out anyway will edit this afterwards, I like the art style so far anyway. Hope the sexual content is good.
EDIT Oh well, I have absolutely no understanding of the Russian language so this should be...interesting.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes