Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Before anyone responds or likes and dislikes this comment, please understand that I know it takes all kinds to make the world go around. This comment is not meant to dis the Creator or anyone else..............

WHAT THE BLOODY hell am i looking at????

Ok ok think....... pillory fetishes....check, Stock's fetish check........ Sense of normality....... Error ERROR.... This fetish does not compute...... Recalculating parameters......

Logical conclusion... Alternate reality. Engaging safety protocols.........

huh oh Sorry that was a brain malfunction please continue on..

Game Creator Continue with what is you do not allow anyone to deter you. This is not for me I wish you the best of luck

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Windows Defender flagged the exe as Trojan\Wacatac
SAS didnt find anything tho.
Might be a false flag. Just beware.
MEGA link for PC.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Sakura is finally useful.....
People like you make no sense and clearly didn't watch the series.
>Hokage level or high, abilities, knowledge, and strength.
>Trained under a hokage and surpassed her in terms of being a medical nin and for a technique Tsunade created.
>Literally just a "human" in a world/team of gods and still basically kept up.

The hate for Sakura makes no sense aside from people who just didn't pay attention to the story. Naru and Her would've made a better coupling than Hinata and Naruto, and they clearly were involved throughout the series at some points. So the Hina/Naru coupling came out of left field and just seemed forced by fanservice

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Before anyone responds or likes and dislikes this comment, please understand that I know it takes all kinds to make the world go around. This comment is not meant to dis the Creator or anyone else..............

WHAT THE BLOODY hell am i looking at????

Ok ok think....... pillory fetishes....check, Stock's fetish check........ Sense of normality....... Error ERROR.... This fetish does not compute...... Recalculating parameters......

Logical conclusion... Alternate reality. Engaging safety protocols.........

huh oh Sorry that was a brain malfunction please continue on..

Game Creator Continue with what is you do not allow anyone to deter you. This is not for me I wish you the best of luck
nice RP, somewhere else though?

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
it said its not commanly downloaded and could be dangerus wtf
This warning literally tells you what the fuck. I mean, read it.
It's not a file that a lot of people download, and it's a format that's often used as a container for viruses, so it's telling you to be careful in case you're downloading sketchy shit by mistake. It doesn't say or mean that something is wrong with it, it's just like "contextually, this is a bit spooky, so use caution".

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
I downloaded the mega downloaded and put up on virustotal. Shows as completely clean, no hits. I think everybody's having a fit about nothing.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
People like you make no sense and clearly didn't watch the series.
>Hokage level or high, abilities, knowledge, and strength.
>Trained under a hokage and surpassed her in terms of being a medical nin and for a technique Tsunade created.
>Literally just a "human" in a world/team of gods and still basically kept up.

The hate for Sakura makes no sense aside from people who just didn't pay attention to the story. Naru and Her would've made a better coupling than Hinata and Naruto, and they clearly were involved throughout the series at some points. So the Hina/Naru coupling came out of left field and just seemed forced by fanservice
Dude, its a joke based on the memes about Sakura being useless. Naruto isnt that serious. Relax. Go do it. Where ya wanna go do it.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I downloaded mine from the Nopy link and didn't have anything show up after multiple scans. I wonder if it's something to do with the MEGA link?
i mean Defender isn't the best, it would flag itself if it could.
SAS and MB came up empty on trojans.
probably a false hit.

Just wanted to say "use with caution"

B_Ouji

Jul 24, 2017
Awesome game with decent customization, expecially for the corruption fetish. I hope the author & the fan community will expand it further.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes