Feb 2, 2018
Hey do you mind sharing with us? please?
I would like them, please and thank you . how do you make/get/ use models ?

sorry, ive now asked that twice in rapid succession

I just played around with the customization options, the photos were taken from the paccsu game files

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
This is good, but very retro. If it wasn't for the more recent characters, I'd say this was a fucking amazing early 2000s flash game that somehow flew under the radar.

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Oh good. The moment this dude paywalled his content with a monthly subscription, I was excited to see a F95 page.

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
How are you folks running flash games...?

There's also the official Adobe flash player. I'm pretty sure you can still download it from Adobe's website but I don't have the link. That's what Bluemaxima's Flashpoint uses so if you download that you can just use the version of Adobe Flash Player that's bundled with it.

Aug 28, 2018
Amazing game so far. I love games like this with customization... wishing there would be a full body view along with the characters head instead of just a picture. Maybe in a future update?? Can't wait to see what is to come with the updates. Outstanding work!

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I thought this was a flash game? Why is it an .exe? Can anyone provide the .swf file so I can play this on linux, thanks.

Reactions: Know-how
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes