VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [Chapter 17] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tomtom2099

Mar 25, 2019
SPOILERS!!!!

Can I just say how absolutely uncomfortable this update makes me? Forced to wear a dress, gets assaulted then humiliated. Have a decent day with Vul only to fuck it up by overstepping boundaries and saying something stupid.... then get assaulted again.... it's so awkward and embarrassing. This is the type of embarrassing shit that keeps you up at night years later.

Last edited:

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
Can I just say how absolutely uncomfortable this update makes me? Forced to wear a dress, gets assaulted then humiliated. Have a decent day with Vul only to fuck it up by overstepping boundaries and saying something stupid.... then get assaulted again.... it's so awkward and embarrassing. This is the type of embarrassing shit that keeps you up at night years later.
You should probably put spoiler tags over this for the people as a courtesy to those who havent played it yet.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Version 0.4.5.5 is now out; Supposedly this has the entirety of Chapter 6, I'll edit back later once I finished comparing

Edit: Yeah this is the public version of chapter 6

Last edited:
Reactions: SolomonKane1928
Jun 5, 2019
I took a break from the game for a while but glad to see Tryst is a decent guy, knew he was because he was put in a bad situation. Really do not like the Stockholmer syndrome for the MC and now being a slave, but he has no choice to cling to said wolf to ensure he lives. Yet all male wolves are sexually repressed and the council is just a pain in the ass.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes