VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [Chapter 17] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
the last update was the part 3 alpha in july and he posted Regara's sprite preview on Aug 18th so i don't know what you're going on about is it slow yes is kael a headcase psychopath most likely but it isn't on hiatus that's just straight up misinformation.
1630480012131.png

If you wanna get technical, the story has had a 3 month gap already and technically could be considered as on hiatus.

zerorez

Jul 22, 2021
The new update doesn't have any new story content as far as I know. What patrons have been saying is that it adds a new font for the text.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
This is not the Full version posted on the 17th this is the one posted on the 1st i don't have access to the full version but didn't see anyone post the october 1st version.

WIN:

MAC:

LIN:

Today I’ve prepared a new build of FBTW for you all to enjoy.

While this build is still in beta, heaps of the game have changed and I wanted to get what I have right now into the hands of my patrons.

Please read the notice below for more details about this build.

Now about the game!

It’s been a long time coming, but I’m finally in a position to share some of the exciting new things we’ve been working on over the past few months, such as:

• A brand new UI design!

• The sprite library has been fully reworked to facilitate more expressive character behaviour.

• File squish!!! The game has been significantly trimmed in size.

• Code overhaul, which will allow for faster scripting of future builds.

• New sprites and additional artwork.

• And over 50,000 words of script in beta stage of implementation, spanning across 3 updates in the future.

I don't know how to do spoilers so enjoy wall of text if i can get my hands on the complete version i will post it.

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
This is not the Full version posted on the 17th this is the one posted on the 1st i don't have access to the full version but didn't see anyone post the october 1st version.

WIN:

MAC:

LIN:

Today I’ve prepared a new build of FBTW for you all to enjoy.

While this build is still in beta, heaps of the game have changed and I wanted to get what I have right now into the hands of my patrons.

Please read the notice below for more details about this build.

Now about the game!

It’s been a long time coming, but I’m finally in a position to share some of the exciting new things we’ve been working on over the past few months, such as:

• A brand new UI design!

• The sprite library has been fully reworked to facilitate more expressive character behaviour.

• File squish!!! The game has been significantly trimmed in size.

• Code overhaul, which will allow for faster scripting of future builds.

• New sprites and additional artwork.

• And over 50,000 words of script in beta stage of implementation, spanning across 3 updates in the future.

I don't know how to do spoilers so enjoy wall of text if i can get my hands on the complete version i will post it.
old saves don’t work on this build.. and it doesn’t even work with choosing which chapters.. answer all the questions but then generate the error.. this is a demo version to show that they will put the choice of chapters and the change of graphics? Or is there part of the new story inside but I have problems?

baraenjoyer

May 24, 2019
Yeah it's broken. You need to start new game and it would drop you to the new content. Which like 5 min of reading.

Last edited:

furrry2

Feb 16, 2020
the version that was published is a beta version that is why the saves do not work the full version is on patreon but not yet published in the forum

xonsmulus

Dec 29, 2020
old saves don’t work on this build.. and it doesn’t even work with choosing which chapters.. answer all the questions but then generate the error.. this is a demo version to show that they will put the choice of chapters and the change of graphics? Or is there part of the new story inside but I have problems?
From the Patreon:

FBTW 4.7 should be considered a beta build. Due to the massive overhauls of the way the game is scripted, the existing content has yet to be entirely updated. As such, this build is a standalone and only contains new content past the ending of the previous update.

In order to continue the story, please press start from the main menu rather than loading your existing saves. This will pick up directly from the end of the previous update.

Reactions: Arufuredo

baraenjoyer

May 24, 2019
found it on another website
Chapter 7 full version! (Patreon)

Hello!

As promised, the full version of Chapter 7 has been released (Please ignore the file name/number)!

Be advised that this is still just a stand-alone chapter, therefore loading and saving the game has been temporarily disabled.

Just press start and the VN will pick up from the last publicly released build.

Now for some patch notes.

- the character libraries have been reworked and allow for a significant file squeeze!

- most of the characters received sprite updates, increasing the number of poses and expressions available!

- currently, Ranok has the oldest set and there are some things I intend to fix. For example, his face was never meant to be flippable, thus it looks a bit wonky when mirrored. This will be addressed within the next update.

As always, if there are any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team over at the official Discord server!

Thanks for your continuous support and talk to you soon!

Lots of love,

~Kael
WIN:
MAC:
LIN:
AND:

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
The ending to this chapter is shit. Pulled the overused maybe it was all a dream shit.
Eh, it's so obvious that this "real world" the MC woke up in is some illusion created by the evil voice in his head that I don't even count it as seriously trying to make us believe he's been de-isekaied. Unless we're expected to think that the hospital would have discharged a comatosed kid out in his home and that the 50s mom is not acting weird as hell.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes