VN Ren'Py Far Beyond the World [Chapter 17] [Echoes of Arcane]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
How to get all the previous chapters? It seems the latest file is chapter 8 (unless I'm mistaken) and the only other I saw available in the OP is chapter 7 - what happened to all the other chapters?
go to the itch.io page of the game all the files are here until chap 8 part 1

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Either sex content by chapter six or get lost. Like why advertise as being a nsfw visual novel with no sex content.
Well Kael has already shown some peepees with a boner killer bj, but we probably would get a real sex scene, when MC would stop being such a whiny bitch, meaning, close to never.

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone have Chapter 8 p 3 Alpha on his Patreon
I previously was subscribed to his Patreon, but he kept saying release dates that end up being an entire month later than what he actually stated. I asked once about more transparency through Patreon and he basically told me to just leave if I was gonna complain. Later on, I mentioned how I liked the VN, but its kinda frustrating that Kael ghosts his supporters when literally anything comes up (and something always comes up) in the ECHO PROJECT discord server and that somehow got me banned from the FBTW discord. So as far as I'm concerned he can go fuck himself lmao.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
I previously was subscribed to his Patreon, but he kept saying release dates that end up being an entire month later than what he actually stated. I asked once about more transparency through Patreon and he basically told me to just leave if I was gonna complain. Later on, I mentioned how I liked the VN, but its kinda frustrating that Kael ghosts his supporters when literally anything comes up (and something always comes up) in the ECHO PROJECT discord server and that somehow got me banned from the FBTW discord. So as far as I'm concerned he can go fuck himself lmao.
The dude is a psycho, I was a fan when he first started. After joining his discored I discovered what a whiny bitch he was, he would talk about people behind their back but you couldn't criticize him or he would send his defenders on you. He would whine so that his followers would stroke his ego, those followers even enabled his disgusting behavious. After all that I just left, Kael can royally go fuck himself.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
WIN:

MAC:

LIN:

AND:

Phew~!

Hey guys!

After countless hours of writing, editing, illustrating, and coding, I give to you the final part of chapter 8!

I hope you'll enjoy it, as lots of love and effort went into this one!

Ps. the start button will now take you directly into the newest build.

Regards,

~Kael

I'll just drop it here for those who don't know where to look.

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
This new update was superb: the feeling, the tension, the logic around the world making the decision, the suspense... it's called a novel!

My only question now is after what's about to happen, can we have a choice of partner, don't get me wrong, I love Ranok but I think it would be a shame if we can't make that kind of choice here. Especially since it seems that the author intends to "improve" the horizon and the maturity of the MC if I understood correctly considering what will happen...

Last edited:

Tonyjj

Feb 9, 2022
View attachment 860419

Overview:
Far Beyond the World is an adult fantasy VN about a human lost in another world.

"Wake up!" says the voice and you open your eyes in a strange cabin in the woods with only vague recollection of the life you've left behind. Despite appearances, you know that something isn't quite right. Set on an adventure, trying to piece together the puzzle of your past, as well as forge a new life among the Wolves of Avalan as you try to steer clear of their tribal politics. Your heart will be your compass, but can you trust your feelings when they're so easily clouded? Love can be both a boon and a distraction. Choose your friends carefully and your enemies more careful still.

You had one life already… there might not be a third.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-30
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Echoes of Arcane - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8 Final (v0.4.8.3.3)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 8 Final
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 860431 View attachment 860433 View attachment 860434 View attachment 860436 View attachment 860437
update pls

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes