Aug 1, 2019
public release has been delayed from 20th to 30th

EDIT:_ Now it has been delayed to August 10th

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sagoh

RhymingNoodles

May 26, 2020
Jesus this MC is making it tough to read through this. He's so whiny and pathetic, hopefully he gets better but I'm close to dropping this.

Reactions: Resbach

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Jesus this MC is making it tough to read through this. He's so whiny and pathetic, hopefully he gets better but I'm close to dropping this.
I don't think the MC will change. He has been like that since the start of the VN and seems like it has gotten worse. I also heard that the MC is suppose to be a self-insert of the creator of the VN, if that is true, that would explain MC's personality.

RhymingNoodles

May 26, 2020
I don't think the MC will change. He has been like that since the start of the VN and seems like it has gotten worse. I also heard that the MC is suppose to be a self-insert of the creator of the VN, if that is true, that would explain MC's personality.
Well that sucks. The MC represents the player (since you have to name them and all) so it feels so degrading. I guess some people get off to that.

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
Pretty sure this is on indefinite hiatus seeing how there hasn't been an update in 3 months now, even though he made a message saying it wasn't. After the third delay Kael was talking about how he lost motivation or wasn't in the right mood or something like that so it's pretty safe to say he's not putting out anything anytime soon.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
the last update was the part 3 alpha in july and he posted Regara's sprite preview on Aug 18th so i don't know what you're going on about is it slow yes is kael a headcase psychopath most likely but it isn't on hiatus that's just straight up misinformation.

Zihuy

Dec 9, 2020
I said 'most likely'.

Based on the fact that:
a) it's already been 3 months since a new build has gotten released and the next update has no set release date.
b) he's released a statement literally saying he doesnt want to work on the VN under scrutinizing eyes.

I think it's a fair assumption to assume it is on hiatus. Hell, I know people that would consider 3 months already as a hiatus. I in no way speak for him and in my UNEDITED post I gave no indication that I did. I BELIEVE he won't be putting anything out soon and as such I (ME, MYSELF) will be unsubscribing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes