Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
BeetleroidCover.png

Overview:
The game is about managing an Inn and is anime themed. Player has to hire people, buy recipes and upgrade the establishment or buy a new one if required. This game contains adult contents.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-22
Release Date: 2023-10-27
Developer: Beetle Roid - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.54a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note : Save feature is unlocked after you purchase the smart phone.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Android (v0.49e): - - -

o_CMu1.png BIoph8.png 9LWM2j.png GVNX+q.png 23OV_Y.png Y5A0uk.png ndMPj4.png VveCTd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2019
Looks promising! But does it contain actual lewd content or is it just a management game with some light nudity on the side?

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Kind of nitpicking here, but an "Inn" implies food and lodging. Since it's just food here, this is more of a Restaurant, or actually considering the size of the establishment, maybe the term "Café" would be more appropriate.

...Although now that I think about it, technically you have to serve coffee to be called a "Café". Meh, whatever. Like I said, nitpicking.

Last edited:

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Kind of nitpicking here, but an "Inn" implies food and lodging. Since it's just food here, this is more of a Restaurant, or actually considering the size of the establishment, maybe the term "Café" would be more appropriate.

...Although now that I think about it, technically you have to serve coffee to be called a "Café". Meh, whatever. Like I said, nitpicking.
I have mentioned the Inn because it is on the roadmap of this game. initial map build had 2 floors and upper consists rooms for customers. Second employee supposed to be the "maid". player can purchase bigger establishments and make this a proper "inn".

but yeah, cafe is more appropriate for now. :)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes