Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Day 2. The game is stuck because the two guests no longer leave the house.
Another mistake, the fries recipe was bought and since then fries are demanded. But I now have 26 fries in stock because the message "Out of Order" always appears.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
So gave it whirl,,,,

wait a few versions. Unless you want to help the dev bug hunt. I like the concept but there's nothing really to do and there's far to much wonkiness at the moment.

Reactions: Mister Kell

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Day 2. The game is stuck because the two guests no longer leave the house.
Another mistake, the fries recipe was bought and since then fries are demanded. But I now have 26 fries in stock because the message "Out of Order" always appears.
Lemme check this.

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Great game, i kinda like this group of genre : Inn/Restaurant Management + Corruption.
Just, try to work on the time thing, waiting for 3 to 5 mins to finish cooking whilst doing absolutely nothing is not the way to go.
Anyway, keep up the good work.
Gambatte!

Last edited:
Reactions: New-01

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Version 0.12

Yay, the guests find the exit again, but ....

Why is it still not possible to save?
Why can't I talk to my employees anymore?
Why can't I finish the day, i.e. go to sleep?
Why is the bikini top called fries? and the camera, and the continuing education course?

First meant advice. Test your game yourself before you upload it here and get all the bad reviews. You won't get out of this negative evaluation so quickly.

Reactions: New-01

Mister Kell

Jan 15, 2018
Version 0.12

Why is the bikini top called fries? and the camera, and the continuing education course?

First meant advice. Test your game yourself before you upload it here and get all the bad reviews. You won't get out of this negative evaluation so quickly.
For talking to the employees and sleep - you have to walk to the bed and employees now. Click the floor, then click the checkmark to confirm the move.

Reactions: New-01 and Mercedes

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Version 0.12

Hi,
Save feature is unlocked after you purchase the smart phone.
The small green bar represent the energy level and once it hits 0, you can't talk to emps. You have to sleep to regain the energy.

Cloth purchase and recipe purchase are two different systems integrated in to single interface. Small bug which doesn't affect the game play.
Many features are unexplained and left for player to discover. It's intentional. :)

I know it has bugs and I'm doing this solo. I'm not trying to post an excuse, but I'm going to fix everything as other report them.

Thanks for the review!!

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Nice game. Took me some time figuring out how to move and how to end the day.
So at least a little read me might come handy ;)

The game does not run correctly on my ultra wide screen. (The menus won't fit) - I don't have the option to run it in 1980x1080 or so...?

Some ideas:
- Ending the day with less money then the salary is should trigger at least a warning...
- Have the "cook" menu keep the numeric value when you change the reciepe (or when opening it again)
- Have a cooking queue as an upgrade...
- Moving the MC into the kitchen as a helper could speed up cooking?
- Have some more upgrades to speed up cooking...?

Continue the good work :)

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
74mb
o_O
either this game is just a couple of png images sliding around or that's some godly compression.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Nice game. Took me some time figuring out how to move and how to end the day.
So at least a little read me might come handy ;)

The game does not run correctly on my ultra wide screen. (The menus won't fit) - I don't have the option to run it in 1980x1080 or so...?

Some ideas:
- Ending the day with less money then the salary is should trigger at least a warning...
- Have the "cook" menu keep the numeric value when you change the reciepe (or when opening it again)
- Have a cooking queue as an upgrade...
- Moving the MC into the kitchen as a helper could speed up cooking?
- Have some more upgrades to speed up cooking...?

Continue the good work :)
Hey, whats your native resolution? game is set to run on 18:9 aspect.

-The game over trigger was disabled since im still working on it. along with time keep system. basically, you can execute several orders before day ends.
-cook menu bug will be fixed soon. its not game breaking one is it?
-queue is and awesome idea. ill see how i can implement it.
-i have other plans for the mc. but you can hire additional cooks on future builds. code already have this anticipated and variables defined for it.
-more upgrades are being worked on.

Reactions: BaasB and NickNo
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes