Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
btw what content is there exactly?
i got affection and love to 50 on the chef and couldn't do anything.
Affection and lust has to be more than 75 to do dressing/undressing.
doing the first sex animation and it will require more. :)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Affection and lust has to be more than 75 to do dressing/undressing.
doing the first sex animation and it will require more. :)
oof... that's gonna take a lot of time.
to grind i go then

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Just tested 0.14 (I think, the main menu still states 0.1) and no... still the same problem with the products menu:
1613463792757.png

By the way foud a nice way to cheat:
- Talk to the employees, save
- Load created save, talk again. :)
-> When loading / saving the energy meter is reset (the value not saved...)

About the other bugs (not sure where you consolidate them):
- Computer menu is mixed up
-> Clicking a button several times will result in different icons / items displayed
-> Labels remain if you change the sub item (employees->reciepes etc.)
- Daily costs are displayed wrong

1613464329127.png

Last edited:
Reactions: New-01

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Just tested 0.14 (I think, the main menu still states 0.1) and no... still the same problem with the products menu:
View attachment 1039227

By the way foud a nice way to cheat:
- Talk to the employees, save
- Load created save, talk again. :)
-> When loading / saving the energy meter is reset (the value not saved...)

About the other bugs (not sure where you consolidate them):
- Computer menu is mixed up
-> Clicking a button several times will result in different icons / items displayed
-> Labels remain if you change the sub item (employees->reciepes etc.)
- Daily costs are displayed wrong

View attachment 1039242
I'm redoing the UI. Most of the resolution related issues will be sorted after that. I'll probably post the new version tomorrow.

Daily cost calculation happens at day end. I'm going to address that on new build. As well as your cheat :).

Reactions: NickNo

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
One more idea: It would be cool to know if you can sell the required amount to a customer or not without having to open the products window. (I know you can keep it open but its too big to have it open all the time and it does not refresh when selling or cooking stuff)

I think easiest way would be to have a green checkmark in the speach bubble if you have in stock what is requested or not... Of course it has to update when cooking finishes...

Like this:

1613476773579.png

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
One more idea: It would be cool to know if you can sell the required amount to a customer or not without having to open the products window. (I know you can keep it open but its too big to have it open all the time and it does not refresh when selling or cooking stuff)

I think easiest way would be to have a green checkmark in the speach bubble if you have in stock what is requested or not... Of course it has to update when cooking finishes...

Like this:

View attachment 1039451
Something like this was on my private build but disabled it since it caused a performance issue. It was set to run every frame (update method on unity). I'll have a look at it again. Probably will include on next build.. :)

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
0.15 published. This is mainly to address on ultra wide screen UI issue and daily cost calculation fix. please test this out since my monitor cannot replicate the native correctly. appreciate your feedback. :)
download - Itch and Patreon (free)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
0.15 published. This is mainly to address on ultra wide screen UI issue and daily cost calculation fix. please test this out since my monitor cannot replicate the native correctly. appreciate your feedback. :)
download - Itch and Patreon (free)
The res is now fixed at 1980x1080 (for me) so basically the game does not use the wide screen anymore ;)
The scrollable menus work.

Big new bug: I cannot save anymore. As soon as I press the button nothing happens. In earlier versions the save slots came up.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
The res is now fixed at 1980x1080 (for me) so basically the game does not use the wide screen anymore ;)
The scrollable menus work.

Big new bug: I cannot save anymore. As soon as I press the button nothing happens. In earlier versions the save slots came up.
Checking this.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Save game bug fixed. 0.16 uploaded on itch and patreon.

I'll post ultrawide resolution supported build on patreon later today.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
0.16a for patrons published. this includes ultra widescreen resolutions and order stock indicator (green if stock available, red if not). nothing major, just some qol cosmetic stuff.

Now, back to 0.2 development.. :D

8.PNG

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
0.16a for patrons published. this includes ultra widescreen resolutions and order stock indicator (green if stock available, red if not). nothing major, just some qol cosmetic stuff.
Works pretty well now!
Thx :)

BTW: I cannot change the shoes of the actors - right? (Nothing happens if I select "none" or some other shoes). And what is Mia good for? I mean what does she do except standing around?

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Works pretty well now!
Thx :)

BTW: I cannot change the shoes of the actors - right? (Nothing happens if I select "none" or some other shoes). And what is Mia good for? I mean what does she do except standing around?
Shoes had some issues so iv disabled changing them for now.

Mia will serve dine in customers and will come in handy for poisoning them. But that's on 0.2

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes