Unity Far East [v0.54a] [Beetle Roid]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
The redhead always seems to bug out on me she just goes behind the counter and doesn't order anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Ains

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
The redhead always seems to bug out on me she just goes behind the counter and doesn't order anything
Its due to that her next state transition should happen when she gets 1.5 units closer to order point.
apparently she always wonder off a bit. so state transfer never happens and never orders anything. it was fixed on 0.45 which is to become public tomorrow.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
New-01
Seems you forgot to save the new RatingPoints into the Savegame.
When I save, close and reopen they are gone back to 0.

The assistant also behaves strange for me - like mentioned above. She seems to follow me, and not stick to the counter.

.... AND
I'd really apreciate if you fix / complete the following things b4 adding more new stuff:
- Cookbot setting not saved
- Menu Icons mixed
- Mousewheel not working
- Still a lot clicking if you want to cook. Having mousewheel or Shift+Click add 10 every click would truely be awesome!

Reactions: New-01

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
New-01
Seems you forgot to save the new RatingPoints into the Savegame.
When I save, close and reopen they are gone back to 0.

The assistant also behaves strange for me - like mentioned above. She seems to follow me, and not stick to the counter.

.... AND
I'd really apreciate if you fix / complete the following things b4 adding more new stuff:
- Cookbot setting not saved
- Menu Icons mixed
- Mousewheel not working
- Still a lot clicking if you want to cook. Having mousewheel or Shift+Click add 10 every click would truely be awesome!
-Cookbot is being checked. there are some complications on saving its settings.
-I thought i fixed the menu item icon issue. can you share me a screenshot please? (cool if you can share on discord)
mouse wheel was fixed. but wheel does not work if pointer is over a button. since menu selections are just big buttons, scroll functionality is not what i expected. I will look in to it on 0.46, which im supposed to release today EoD.
-shift click is not possible due to game being mobile compatible. im working on an alternative method on this.

Oh, yes.. i forgot about the RP on save games. :(
I will sleep on it :)

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Pressing shift to increase the prod count by 10 was fixed
Upgrade descriptions
perk descriptions
RP save fix

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Your 0.45 fails to download on MEGA and if i try to download it from just chrome it says there's a virus detected, might want to check that one out before you release another update

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Your 0.45 fails to download on MEGA and if i try to download it from just chrome it says there's a virus detected, might want to check that one out before you release another update
I have checked it for malware. Haven't found any. But anyways, I will be checking it from another source.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018

May I know the antivirus you use please?
My tools haven't detected anything.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Virustotal says the file is clean. i think something wrong on your browser or antivirus.

28.PNG

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Virustotal says the file is clean. i think something wrong on your browser or antivirus.

View attachment 1095881
Nothing specific, just tried to download on MEGA and import it and the download wouldn't complete, tried multiple times, tried restarting my computer didn't change, then i turned off the import feature so it would just download on Chrome and it said download failed virus detected, i then checked windows security and it detected a trojan on the files that weren't able to be fully downloaded which is 0.45, it might be something harmless but regardless, it's not letting me download it at all

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Nothing specific, just tried to download on MEGA and import it and the download wouldn't complete, tried multiple times, tried restarting my computer didn't change, then i turned off the import feature so it would just download on Chrome and it said download failed virus detected, i then checked windows security and it detected a trojan on the files that weren't able to be fully downloaded which is 0.45, it might be something harmless but regardless, it's not letting me download it at all
Odd.. I can assure that the file is clean. Shall I post a gdrive link ?

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Managed to download 0.45 finally, a bug i came across is the Rating does not get saved, i had around 200 when i ended my session and the next time i opened the save it had gone down to 0, other than that didn't come across any other bugs.
A couple recommendations i have are 1)The same way you can add recipes to your menu you should be able to remove/block them too, i had only unlocked sandwiches and having all the customers come in and ask for soup which is only $1 profit is pretty annoying when the sandwich gives you $5 profit and it makes you lose rating from the customers that sit down and you can't service yourself and 2)I don't know what your plans for the ratings are since i didn't notice a difference from when i had 0 and 200 but i would suggest increasing the frequency that the customers come in the store, someone with a good rating will most likely have trained the chef to be able to keep up with faster demand and it makes the game not feel like a grind because 1 hour on this game really doesn't let you progress a lot and for the current amount of content you're probably throwing people away that like games like this but don't want to invest 10 hours in a game that's barely halfway done.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Managed to download 0.45 finally, a bug i came across is the Rating does not get saved, i had around 200 when i ended my session and the next time i opened the save it had gone down to 0, other than that didn't come across any other bugs.
A couple recommendations i have are 1)The same way you can add recipes to your menu you should be able to remove/block them too, i had only unlocked sandwiches and having all the customers come in and ask for soup which is only $1 profit is pretty annoying when the sandwich gives you $5 profit and it makes you lose rating from the customers that sit down and you can't service yourself and 2)I don't know what your plans for the ratings are since i didn't notice a difference from when i had 0 and 200 but i would suggest increasing the frequency that the customers come in the store, someone with a good rating will most likely have trained the chef to be able to keep up with faster demand and it makes the game not feel like a grind because 1 hour on this game really doesn't let you progress a lot and for the current amount of content you're probably throwing people away that like games like this but don't want to invest 10 hours in a game that's barely halfway done.
Rating save issue was fixed on 0.46 which is public right now on my patron.
Ratings does not play major role until 0.48.
Current version is the implementation of the core mechanics of reputation.

I'm planning to include more maps (1st floor, garden, etc) which can be unlocked via reputation points.

I haven't got time to update itch page yet due to small health issue.
The rating will not pay a major role untill 0.47 which is due today eve or tomorrow.

If you purchase office from upgrades you will get access to perks.
There is a perk which eliminate negative rating completely. And that costs only 50 reputation points.

Major game play balance is implemented on 0.47 along with some animations, NPC AI improvements, bugfixes and more.

Thanks for your review.
Without these, I cannot improve my game properly
:)

jump in to my discord for more info, bug updates etc -

Last edited:
Reactions: Rengod_

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Noticed that when i switch from 0.45 to 0.46 the save is kind of saved but not really, the only thing that got saved was how many days i was in for in the previous version, half my recipes disappeared, my staff was no longer hired, lost all my money and all the staff progress and their training as well, you should probably look into that because it is a lengthy grind to get there and i've already played it 4 times to get to a certain point and then restart all over, maybe also focus on how fast one can progress or at least add some sort of cheat until the game is finished so we can jump right into the new stuff added and help you with the bugs or give you feedback on the content

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Noticed that when i switch from 0.45 to 0.46 the save is kind of saved but not really, the only thing that got saved was how many days i was in for in the previous version, half my recipes disappeared, my staff was no longer hired, lost all my money and all the staff progress and their training as well, you should probably look into that because it is a lengthy grind to get there and i've already played it 4 times to get to a certain point and then restart all over, maybe also focus on how fast one can progress or at least add some sort of cheat until the game is finished so we can jump right into the new stuff added and help you with the bugs or give you feedback on the content
Yup. I was working on that. Bugfix will be published soon. I messed up my unity editor while trying to update it. Sorry about that.

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
bugfix version (0.46a) posted on patreon and itch. fixed the issue you mentioned.

(cause - load function will look for variable "reputation" which doesnt exist on old saves, thus returning null value. this null stops the load function and load fails)

Download - ,

kenshiro2k

Jul 5, 2017
Please add cheat or debug , it would be great, also where the save is saved?

Last edited:

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Only noticed 4 minor bugs with 0.46a, first some clothing items dont show, specifically underwear and shoes, when i click it just cycles invisibly and takes me to top/bottom clothes for the waitress and the chef and the second bug is that after loading a save the chef takes a really long time to come back to the kitchen, you can obviously cook normally but it slows down the interaction process since sleeping doesn't reset anything, third the bra of the waitress is over her shirt, and last the cook bot stops completely when you click stop and won't start back up, i think you're free to go back to adding stuff instead of fixing it :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: New-01

New-01

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2018
Only noticed 4 minor bugs with 0.46a, first some clothing items dont show, specifically underwear and shoes, when i click it just cycles invisibly and takes me to top/bottom clothes for the waitress and the chef and the second bug is that after loading a save the chef takes a really long time to come back to the kitchen, you can obviously cook normally but it slows down the interaction process since sleeping doesn't reset anything, third the bra of the waitress is over her shirt, and last the cook bot stops completely when you click stop and won't start back up, i think you're free to go back to adding stuff instead of fixing it :KEK:
Working on these. Thanks for the update.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes