VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
How did this game turn from a raunchy sex scene where you fuck virgin you'd just met in public to a Limetime TV drama?

I eventually couldn't even make it through some of the dialog and started holding down space until the scene changed. Unlucky for me the next scene was telenovela drama about backstabbing bitches too! And then the guys got into it with an attempted bullying! Then the girls at home took a turn at cyberbullying!
More sexy, less gossipy melodrama please.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
base on Melissa and MC conversation about erika in MC bedroom
erika's father is alive and he is not Daniel. and i think next morning, Melissa also mention erika's father name. i don't remember name but i remember i was relieved by seeing his name.
so erika and MC is at best(?) distant relative. or totally not.
for DNA point of view it's ok. green light.
But If you remember Earlier when you meet Erika in the cafe, She mutters to herself Find out about my dad. Possibly the dad she knows is her Step father? I dont remember who Daniel

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
One of the more interesting minor mysteries set up, is when Erika starts freaking out about 'Judas goat' being said in front of MC (later with the implication she is said JG). Makes me curious exactly who the other goats are, and what kind of slaughter is to be expected. For some reason I feel that thread somehow crosses/touches the athletic team general evilness in some way.

Melissa and Karen/Dean got really sus after MC went to bed, as well.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I guess I was barking up the wrong tree, apparently this game's audience loves gossipy melodrama so much that they've filled the thread with their own.

Reactions: narcizze

Dr Folamour

Mar 21, 2020
There's also the second part of MC's inheritance, that it isn't clear on what it depends on, but that it is in the Billions.

Other than that, great analysis.

Peace :)
Yep, reason why I mentioned a "Where The Heart Is" situation 'cause, iirc, there also are conditions for the 5%. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This one's not for me I can't stand the writing in this one. Good luck dude.
Yes, I gave it an honest try, but this episode was like trying to read Chaucer while on shrooms. Normally, I might be able to grudgingly accept an AVN episode that has zero lewds/nudes :cautious: but it has to offset that deficiency by being very well written. This one was not. Just scenes of people sitting in room speaking confusing Engrish to each other.

Translating this language in the mind was a headache inducing chore. The sentences did not just have the usual pronoun errors and such, but the sentences were jumbled chaos. Maybe there was some interesting 4d chess dialogue going on in the writer's native language, but I would never know it because most of the time I could scarcely figure out what they were saying.

An editor/translator is a must for this game going forward. Some on F95 will even do it free of charge if dev would but ask. Maybe throw them a couple special renders or wallpaper in lieu of payment.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, I gave it an honest try, but this episode was like trying to read Chaucer while on shrooms. Normally, I might be able to grudgingly accept an AVN episode that has zero lewds/nudes :cautious: but it has to offset that deficiency by being very well written. This one was not. Just scenes of people sitting in room speaking confusing Engrish to each other.

Translating this language in the mind was a headache inducing chore. The sentences did not just have the usual pronoun errors and such, but the sentences were jumbled chaos. Maybe there was some interesting 4d chess dialogue going on in the writer's native language, but I would never know it because most of the time I could scarcely figure out what they were saying.

An editor/translator is a must for this game going forward. Some on F95 will even do it free of charge if dev would but ask. Maybe throw them a couple special renders or wallpaper in lieu of payment.
Yeah, I was being nice by saying what I said. I was resigning myself to just being annoyed with it but I also didn't get the plot and checked out about 10mins in when the MC instead of telling the woman who thought he was a renter the real reason why he was there spilled his whole life story to her instead unprompted to do so......after that it was just hold down Ctrl time and I still didn't make it through it.

Reactions: narcizze

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
But If you remember Earlier when you meet Erika in the cafe, She mutters to herself Find out about my dad. Possibly the dad she knows is her Step father? I dont remember who Daniel
First, Erika's father name is mention by Erika, after meeting with Dean. not after chatter with Melissa in MC bedroom. i was wrong.
he's name is george sunders. Doctor george sunders.

Second, i didn't thought of that Erika was adopt. but no Erika in inheritance list. Jonathan would not disrespect Erika's parent. so no used before adopted name of Erika in ingeritance list with Meredith's laptop.

Daniel is MC's uncle. Jonathan's younger brother? who live in europe. Karen's first boyfriend, and possibly miscarriage with 19 years ago.

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
One of the more interesting minor mysteries set up, is when Erika starts freaking out about 'Judas goat' being said in front of MC (later with the implication she is said JG). Makes me curious exactly who the other goats are, and what kind of slaughter is to be expected. For some reason I feel that thread somehow crosses/touches the athletic team general evilness in some way.

Melissa and Karen/Dean got really sus after MC went to bed, as well.
This caught my attention when I replayed from the beginning last update. I wanted to avoid the random hookup in the alley which lets the creepy milf film MC with plans to blackmail him so started again. This time I went to lunch with Mariya instead of just Erika and got this convo. I have a theory which I hope is wrong because it would kill Erika's character for me and probably a lot of others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Generally the further this AVN goes the more I see things that are going to make me hate it. Rather have a more lighthearted AVN where MC finds a place where he feels at home with a family life which is what some of the opening narration implied, perhaps while solving mysteries with the detective club on the side. The melodrama and dishonest characters are a detriment IMO.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
First, Erika's father name is mention by Erika, after meeting with Dean. not after chatter with Melissa in MC bedroom. i was wrong.
he's name is george sunders. Doctor george sunders.

Second, i didn't thought of that Erika was adopt. but no Erika in inheritance list. Jonathan would not disrespect Erika's parent. so no used before adopted name of Erika in ingeritance list with Meredith's laptop.

Daniel is MC's uncle. Jonathan's younger brother? who live in europe. Karen's first boyfriend, and possibly miscarriage with 19 years ago.
I just replayed that I dont think George is her father name. Cause in the cafe earlier she says to find out bout my father. and neing when you ask what she said. she says nothing. I think she could be lying bout who her father name. I think right before you leave she says under her breath to Find out about my father. Carl is the Uncle you can call him actually and your Aunt.

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I just replayed that I dont think George is her father name. Cause in the cafe earlier she says to find out bout my father. and neing when you ask what she said. she says nothing. I think she could be lying bout who her father name. I think right before you leave she says under her breath to Find out about my father. Carl is the Uncle you can call him actually and your Aunt.
Those, I believe, are actually his God-Parents that just go by Aunt/Uncle, or just family friends that do. I don't think the MC has talked to his real uncle in...Sweden? since he was very young, other than getting $1500 for missed birthdays and stuff.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Those, I believe, are actually his God-Parents that just go by Aunt/Uncle, or just family friends that do. I don't think the MC has talked to his real uncle in...Sweden? since he was very young, other than getting $1500 for missed birthdays and stuff.
True forgot bout that if memory serves me that Jeremy's Mom and Dad.Also didnt the MC says i think it was to Melissa that he knew very little bout his uncle?

Reactions: Hungover00
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes