Stupid krow

Oct 19, 2022
It looks like it's an issue with the directory address, might be a read only file or some protected file somewhere. Try downloading and installing fresh to a new folder that's not 8 folders deep and see of that helps.
спасибо большое

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FarmD-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Hey Vadginator thanks for feedback, some good stuff <3. Re: version number, the game is still very much in active development and will be continuing to add major systems in the future (anthro partners, user-made animations, AI/dialogue, etc). The numbering starting with a 1 is not meant to indicate a final state in this case, things changed from 0.x to 1.x at a somewhat arbitrary point. The level of interactivity with partners will also be improved/expanded in the near future with the anthro partner update, at least when playing in VR mode.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Hey Vadginator thanks for feedback, some good stuff <3. Re: version number, the game is still very much in active development and will be continuing to add major systems in the future (anthro partners, user-made animations, AI/dialogue, etc). The numbering starting with a 1 is not meant to indicate a final state in this case, things changed from 0.x to 1.x at a somewhat arbitrary point. The level of interactivity with partners will also be improved/expanded in the near future with the anthro partner update, at least when playing in VR mode.
I respect your positive approach to constructive criticism.

Curious, what do you mean when you say "partner"? This word is also used in . Is it the dragon partner? Are you allowing the dragon to be replaced by another anthro? Or, do you mean multiplayer? If it's the latter, I highly recommend you use the word "multiplayer" and/or "co-op" as it might be clearer and a much bigger selling point for people searching for multiplayer XXX games. There's certainly very few of them.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I respect your positive approach to constructive criticism.

Curious, what do you mean when you say "partner"? This word is also used in . Is it the dragon partner? Are you allowing the dragon to be replaced by another anthro? Or, do you mean multiplayer? If it's the latter, I highly recommend you use the word "multiplayer" and/or "co-op" as it might be clearer and a much bigger selling point for people searching for multiplayer XXX games. There's certainly very few of them.
The partner is the dragon, yes. Multiplayer is also planned for some point in the future but likely not for a while, it's not on my timeline ( ) yet so at least a year out.

Zelnar

Aug 2, 2023
I'm getting a weird camera lock bug when switching out of fpv in desktop mode, anyone else have this? It still allows left right look but up and down camera breaks and persists across saves even after reset.

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
I really wanted to pay for this game like I did with Carnal Instinct and Hunt and Snare on Steam, BUT IT'S FREE, Patreon is complicated for several reasons and the main one is that I live in another country that uses another currency, and I don't have one credit card (it's difficult to get one that makes international payments) (srry for bad english I using google translate)

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
I really wanted to pay for this game like I did with Carnal Instinct and Hunt and Snare on Steam, BUT IT'S FREE, Patreon is complicated for several reasons and the main one is that I live in another country that uses another currency, and I don't have one credit card (it's difficult to get one that makes international payments) (srry for bad english I using google translate)
If you're Brazilian I know what it's like

KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
The game has updated so much i can't even run it xD (my hardware it's too old)
I'm happy for the developer i'ts going great it seems, i will try it when i buy a new pc.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes