SummerDawn

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone got any custom models they can post? Wouldn't mind a sexier dragon (Not that the current one isn't sexy)

PS: Dev, don't suppose you'll add vore support or multiple dragons?

Last edited:

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
Any ready to go drag and drop into game models made by any users yet?
Or, Maybe someone smart could make a mod section? ;)
I didn't look too much, but some things were thrown around, but nothing that seemed concrete.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Interesting. What if someone wants to make a model for a game for no charge or to give a model they already have just for it to be there? What specifications must this model adhere to? What species Softscale wants to add?

Just pure curiosity.

p.s. Contact Naelstrof, his kobolds are slowly conquering the world and is a must for FarmD.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I bet there are a number of people on e621 who'd be willing to assist in this endeavor. hell if i had even a shred of experience with modeling I'd be down. its something i want to get into but ADD makes it hard to stick with any one hobby/interest/persuit long enough to really get good at it lol. lot of overlap with my interests in 3d printing, CAD, and photogrammetry though, tempted to go back to school haha

nrerok

Sep 1, 2020
Followed the character import guide pretty thoroughly and have a decent unity background, but i'm not entirely sure what this is about. The actual character in-game animates perfectly fine, but it won't let you load past the character screen while none of the menus work.

Any idea of this is just me being dumb somewhere? Or if this is a bug in the importer.

1665551559685.png

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Followed the character import guide pretty thoroughly and have a decent unity background, but i'm not entirely sure what this is about. The actual character in-game animates perfectly fine, but it won't let you load past the character screen while none of the menus work.

Any idea of this is just me being dumb somewhere? Or if this is a bug in the importer.
It's a bug in v1.3.2 of the game, for characters with the Simple type in the Materials and Textures module. As a workaround, try changing to the Customizable type and adding a Body Pattern, then you can switch back to Simple and build the package.

SummerDawn

Jul 5, 2018

View attachment 2096411
Any chance on a file drop when you get it working?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know game like this?
What this be sandbox with much poses and characters
Mmm...well,not exactly like this,but also sandbox and many variations of poses,but it's text RPG. Lilith's Throne. Visual some - only Koikatsu or honey selected

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Edit and yeah I am born in 2000 year so I am not minor
I want to play that game but because of my religious father I don't have access to computer so I would like to see some dragon filling bucket with his piss or pissing on player or both of them in gif of course
If you aren't a minor i would suggest moving out when you can or if you haven't already.

If you are living in your own place then he would have no say in what you can or can't have and religion or culture is no excuse.
If you are a adult you make the choices You want to make not have someone do it for you.

If you are living under his roof then yes you follow his rules which is why i say move out when you can.

If my parent's were extremely religious that i couldn't have a computer and i lived on my own as a adult and they came and took it because of there religious beliefs and though i may still love them i would still press charges.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes