Jul 31, 2017
any command or auto active script for the feral is just broken. its turning to face what it wants to do then turning back, stuck in place.it can sit down etc but as soon as it needs to move anywere it cant.

edit: seems to be outside and not in the barn thats broken.
1666298653131.png

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
any command or auto active script for the feral is just broken. its turning to face what it wants to do then turning back, stuck in place.it can sit down etc but as soon as it needs to move anywere it cant.

edit: seems to be outside and not in the barn thats broken.
View attachment 2113345
Yeah, it's just crashing completely for me now and won't work at all after getting this for a while even with a fresh download. Guess I'll wait for the next update.

JackNudista

Sep 16, 2019
2 things:
1. in the "fuck my troath" position after a couple seconds the face snaps back into a forward position.
2. is there going to be any chastity content in the future?

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
I've two monitors, one that's vertical and the other is horizontal.
The vertical one is in slot 0 and the horizontal one is in slot 1, the game launches to monitor 0 and is stuck in a 9:16 screen ratio afterwards.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
So does anybody have any importable characters they like yet?

E: still have problems doing anything sexy in VR. I like that the junk automatically lines up with holes now but I want some sort of auto thrust or something so I can play with the camera and watch and enjoy.

I couldn't get the hip thrust to work either, I would line myself up and my junk would snap to where it should be, but the hip thrust button would still not register. I was probably just doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
should add a cum button, it takes wayyy too long for the guy to cum
You can change how long it takes in the Character Creation menu. At the lowest setting it should be almost no time at all unless you're doing something that's not very stimulating, like getting a female PC to cum from giving fellatio.

Aug 22, 2021
So does anybody have any importable characters they like yet?

E: still have problems doing anything sexy in VR. I like that the junk automatically lines up with holes now but I want some sort of auto thrust or something so I can play with the camera and watch and enjoy.

I couldn't get the hip thrust to work either, I would line myself up and my junk would snap to where it should be, but the hip thrust button would still not register. I was probably just doing something wrong.
The hip thrust is funky as hell but you can get it to work. Remember that there are two context menus on your wrists (one on each wrist) and they rebind buttons in a context sensitive way. Line yourself up, then check (I believe) your right wrist to rebind the trigger.

I have been asking for a better UI/tutorial for a while know. I am sure the dev will get to it once they have all the systems they want in place.

Crumbguzzler

Jul 9, 2020
My game keeps crashing even after fresh installs. I don't see any appdata or anything to delete either, strange how it breaks like that. Does anyone know if the game stores files in any other locations?

Nov 15, 2020
My game keeps crashing even after fresh installs. I don't see any appdata or anything to delete either, strange how it breaks like that. Does anyone know if the game stores files in any other locations?
I think the only two places that the game stores its files are in "C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Softscale" and the place where you put your game files.

Reactions: Crumbguzzler
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes