john meme

Aug 20, 2018
The game crashes on startup for me, no splash screen just black, and the unity crash handler. No idea why.

Aug 22, 2021
I just tried the latest build (the new features are excellent) and have some suggestions:
  • For the leopard player model, please find some way to disable the tail collision or add further nodes to prevent it from clipping through the player model. Going over to the hay bail is a guaranteed way to get the tail to get stuck this way, and there doesn't seem to be a way to undo it without reloading or changing character models.
  • For changing between character models, there seems to be a calibration inconsistency regarding height. If I set it for one model then switch to the other, the character model turns sideways to accommodate the height change. The player models should share a common height setting to prevent this.
  • The camera goes absolutely insane if you try to enter the position at the back right of the barn (the one where the mount is sitting). Even standing absolutely still, the camera would constantly correct by turning me around and moving me multiple feet away from the mount in either direction. Given my play space, it was actually impossible for me to view this scene. Maybe the auto repositioning is a little aggressive and should be made a player accessible button?
  • In the same location but with the mount in missionary (and herm), the model clips in a clearly buggy way that just looks silly. I have absolutely no idea what to do about that, but I felt it important to mention.
  • Please, please make it so you can re-grab the camera at arbitrary angles and positions so you can orient it the way you like. The two existing grab points hurt my wrist in trying to set up the simplest of positions (without it being upside down at least).
  • Is your character model supposed to be able to deepthroat the mount? I thought that was an option in previous builds, but I couldn't get it to happen in this one.

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
É possível adicionar avatares vrchat no FarmD?
porque eu tenho .unitypackage de Nardoragon e rexouium
se alguém estiver disposto a tentar colocar o Nardoragon ou rexouium no Farmd posso enviar os arquivos
E7YxS_FUYAQLPM9.png download.jpg

Last edited:

Limb1

May 21, 2020
After update with touch physics (idk how to name that, realtime phyiscs? Or somehow...), making game work strange for desktop version, (how is it works for VR idk) and a now i even can believe i can fly with drake xD And some softlock buttons sometimes can appears too. Seems game will works awfully for now.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes