Jun 18, 2021
Can you buy the game and get all the updates in the future, or is it pateon-only and whatever the latest version happens to be when you subscribe? Because I'd probably go for option A.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Can you buy the game and get all the updates in the future, or is it pateon-only and whatever the latest version happens to be when you subscribe? Because I'd probably go for option A.
It's a free game, no one has to pay anything. All content is released periodically in the public builds (about 3-4 months apart). The Patreon/Subscribestar is for early access to new features as they're developed, or for people who just want to support the project.

TRIX3RM4ST3R

Aug 27, 2018
Softscale, Just wondering, what have you planned for the future of this game? Will other types of "Animals" be added? I'm definitely thinking about supporting this great game!

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Softscale, Just wondering, what have you planned for the future of this game? Will other types of "Animals" be added? I'm definitely thinking about supporting this great game!
You can see some plans on my Trello:

That contains a rough roadmap for the next several months at least. Beyond what's blocked out there, I've got quite a lot of other random notes for features that will likely be prioritized from a supporter poll or something. More species, sex positions, locations, vore, pregnancy/oviposition, AI development for relationship things and dom/sub training, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sexyb83 and Sarkath

TRIX3RM4ST3R

Aug 27, 2018
You can see some plans on my Trello:

That contains a rough roadmap for the next several months at least. Beyond what's blocked out there, I've got quite a lot of other random notes for features that will likely be prioritized from a supporter poll or something. More species, sex positions, locations, vore, pregnancy/oviposition, AI development for relationship things and dom/sub training, etc.
Thanks for the quick reply; I can't wait for the OVI; well, I'll look through the roadmap. I hope you don't abandon this project like others have. Good luck, and don't overwork yourself!

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I can't seem to get cum-through to happen during anal sex, it only happens during the oral service pose, is it not implemented yet?

Lyandris

Oct 26, 2017
Hi Softscale ! I was just wondering, can you explain how to not look all weird when I'm trying to get fucked in VR? The position is really awkward and hard to work with :C

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I can't seem to get cum-through to happen during anal sex, it only happens during the oral service pose, is it not implemented yet?
Cum-through is currently only implemented from mouth to ass, not the other way around. It's on my to-do list for v1.0.

Hi Softscale ! I was just wondering, can you explain how to not look all weird when I'm trying to get fucked in VR? The position is really awkward and hard to work with :C
The player's body can sometimes bend and slouch in weird ways in the missionary position, I'm going to be looking into ways to improve that a bit here shortly.

Reactions: kiba945

gaia_mission

Jan 22, 2020
im an extreme scale lover, and god the sound design is great, i could listen to this drake breath and growl all day and would be in a constant state of high arousal, jesus christ dude

Lyandris

Oct 26, 2017
Cum-through is currently only implemented from mouth to ass, not the other way around. It's on my to-do list for v1.0.

The player's body can sometimes bend and slouch in weird ways in the missionary position, I'm going to be looking into ways to improve that a bit here shortly.
Cool! Good luck with all of that, I love your game <3

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes