Jun 21, 2021
I accidently made myself super giant, and it turned out the menu doesn't scale with your size. So I figured I'd just delete the file and extract the rar again to restart. But it turned out it was the same... where exactly are the save files for the game located?

Anyway I eventually managed to just barely angle my controllers in such a way as to get back to the VR adjustment area, so it's ok now.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I accidently made myself super giant, and it turned out the menu doesn't scale with your size. So I figured I'd just delete the file and extract the rar again to restart. But it turned out it was the same... where exactly are the save files for the game located?

Anyway I eventually managed to just barely angle my controllers in such a way as to get back to the VR adjustment area, so it's ok now.

Save files and other data like custom colorsets are at (AppData)/LocalLow/Softscale/FarmD/

Reactions: Queenh09

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
hmm was not able to play it in quest 2 vr, couldnt move and menu was in the way. Anyone got any tips, tried every key possible on controllers and moving.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
v1.0-alpha3, my left foot keeps attacking the tracker to the same spot on the front of the foot upside instead of where I have my tracker placed in the calibration field (resulting in IK for my foot being twisted around with the op of my foot facing down) , the right foot does not do this and attaches the tracker correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nasako64
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes