TomatoGrapefruit

Jul 15, 2021
Wait, seriously? That’s all? Nothing else?! Why even upload so little? Wouldn’t it be better to upload when more stuff is ready?
Seems reasonably significant to me. And for the patreons getting regular updates... well it's a new thing. Here you go, check it out. In the major-er public releases... there are more updates! Because they are less frequent.

It all seems to make sense to me.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Wait, seriously? That’s all? Nothing else?! Why even upload so little? Wouldn’t it be better to upload when more stuff is ready?
A new sex position, which involves a new set of animations for two characters, all the triggers and controls that go along with implementing that, handling for keeping the player's hips aligned on his cock as they move around, desktop-mode support and -specific animations, and a handful of bugfixes and other small changes.

That's all. In 3 weeks which probably should have been 2, I did have a bit of an art block in the middle there.

If I'm not performing up to your standards, you're welcome to request a refund.

foxsicle

Aug 17, 2017
A new sex position, which involves a new set of animations for two characters, all the triggers and controls that go along with implementing that, handling for keeping the player's hips aligned on his cock as they move around, desktop-mode support and -specific animations, and a handful of bugfixes and other small changes.

That's all. In 3 weeks which probably should have been 2, I did have a bit of an art block in the middle there.

Haven't actually played it yet, but from what ive seen so far ill be more than happy to support you come next month. ^^

Night9939

Mar 4, 2021

I’m sorry. You’re absolutely. My ignorance is no excuse for my reaction. Honestly after seeing the result of your hard work, I must say is very impressive how there aren’t any bugs. I should’ve kept my mouth shut until after trying out the changes first hand.

And on that note now I really wish I had vr. Keep up the good work.

Again I’m very sorry for speaking out of term.

Jan 7, 2021
I’m sorry. You’re absolutely. My ignorance is no excuse for my reaction. Honestly after seeing the result of your hard work, I must say is very impressive how there aren’t any bugs. I should’ve kept my mouth shut until after trying out the changes first hand.

And on that note now I really wish I had vr. Keep up the good work.

Again I’m very sorry for speaking out of term.
Good on you for apologizing

Reactions: foxsicle

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I'm hoping to wrap up alpha5 within a week or so, and then there are two more alphas in this version. Lately I've been aiming for each alpha to have about 2-3 weeks worth of work, so next public build in maybe 6 weeks? Ish? I don't really hold myself to hard deadlines, bunch of stress for no reason.
ok

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
it would be absolutely amazing if we could get some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl animations with the dragon kind of like these by twitchyanimation:

Reactions: ilmarcione

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Alpha 4's changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not the kind of guy to post pirated versions of games, but it's always been my opinion that changelogs should never be locked behind a paywall, unless there's a legit spoiler reason not to post it publicly. I mean, what are they going to do, fap to the changelog and lose interest in paying to become a Patron? Heh.

Kinda get flashbacks to some of the people I used to follow on Patreon where all their paid posts just say "UPDATE" or "INFO" or "SORRY, BAD NEWS" and they don't use the preview text function at all, so you can't tell if it's a game update, or they're posting about a sniffle they've developed recently, or whatever.

Last edited:

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I'm not the kind of guy to post pirated versions of games, but it's always been my opinion that changelogs should never be locked behind a paywall, unless there's a legit spoiler reason not to post it publicly. I mean, what are they going to do, fap to the changelog and lose interest in paying to become a Patron? Heh.

Kinda get flashbacks to some of the people I used to follow on Patreon where all their paid posts just say "UPDATE" or "INFO" or "SORRY, BAD NEWS" and they don't use the preview text function at all, so you can't tell if it's a game update, or they're posting about a sniffle they've developed recently, or whatever.
But you did just post the download link there, sooooo...

I do post the changelogs publicly on my FA when builds release, it's just more convenient on Patreon/Substar to make a single supporter post with all the info. I suppose I can start splitting it up to a public changelog post and a supporter-only download link post, for people who are allergic to FA.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes