KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
For anyone too lazy/busy to check the page itself for the alpha 6 changelog:

[desktop/vr]
ADDED
- Added some mawplay action. In desktop mode, interact with Kade's head while he's standing idle. In VR mode, play with his mouth a bit to get him to open up.
- Added support for the cum-through kink to work in the ass to mouth direction.
- Added a dev/log console to help with remote debugging, which should appear if an error occurs.

CHANGED
- Tweaked some of the player's facial animations during sex for a little more variety.
- The paginated supporter list now has buttons to skip through 10 pages at a time.

FIXED
- Fixed an issue where the player's voice wasn't being assigned correctly when starting the game, causing it to always default to the female voice.

[desktop]
ADDED
- In addition to the mawplay mentioned above, the interacting-with-head pose also has a petting/scritches option.

FIXED
- Fixed an issue where the screen resolution wasn't being correctly saved or loaded.

[vr]
FIXED
- Fixed an issue where the player's hips could be positioned incorrectly when entering a pose like sitting on the crate or kneeling on the rug while the Hip Thrust action was active.
- Fixed an animation issue where Kade's head wasn't being properly constrained when lying on his back, leading to some odd contortions if you walked to his side.
- Fixed an issue where the player's walking animations weren't playing properly after exiting the riding position.
- Fixed a stability / wobble issue with the hips when looking down while hip tracking is enabled.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Where are you even getting 1.0beta from? I'm a patron and the latest version is still alpha6.

EDIT: It's from the Discord server, though admittedly the beta isn't much different than alpha6, so since it'll be a public release, I'd say the thread should just wait for that to go public and not worry about updating the OP with alpha 5 or 6.

Last edited:

shamwow000

Nov 9, 2019
Im not sure whats going on, I start the game and some hands freak out a bit but I hit every button and nothing happens.
There's supposed to be a desktop mode option right?

Okami83

May 23, 2019
Im not sure whats going on, I start the game and some hands freak out a bit but I hit every button and nothing happens.
There's supposed to be a desktop mode option right?
It should let you know when you double click the game - it prompts you to either VR or Desktop mode. Maybe you should re-install.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Add the crouch button in vr, don't make me do it myself. I know this is a game for ppl with toys and a 1600$ vr setup with motion trackers, but i wanna play it while sitting down, since i can't just get space. This game makes it impossibly tiring to just activate the basic features with only a headset and controllers

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Add the crouch button in vr, don't make me do it myself. I know this is a game for ppl with toys and a 1600$ vr setup with motion trackers, but i wanna play it while sitting down, since i can't just get space. This game makes it impossibly tiring to just activate the basic features with only a headset and controllers
That's pretty high priority for the dev right now:

GrimRpr

Jul 14, 2021
There is a link for the public download in patreon: (v. 1.0)

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
So just wondering - what kind of toys work with this game and how exactly does that go?
Through , via creating local server for a toy to connect to (both by bluetooth and wireless) with .

- main plugin page with supported device list, lots of data and links to other connected resourses/apps.
- is actually the only thing you need for most toys. Already contains BP init, so no additional installiations/downloads are needed (most of the time)

As for a step by step guide... Can't find a decent one off the top of my head , there are some pointers at Intiface 's page to help you. Overall it's rather easy to figure out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this manages to shed some light for you on the matter.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes