Ekumie

Jul 14, 2021
There's a gay tag, but as far as I know there is only M/F content, did they add any M/M?
You can change the gender of your character by going to the character menu > Body > Body type and adding any of the 'fun bits' to your character, then you can choose either a titular (female) or peckish (male) body. the game offers M drake on F player, M drake on M player, M player on M drake, and M player on F drake.

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
There's a gay tag, but as far as I know there is only M/F content, did they add any M/M?
What? No, there's always been the male drake and the player character, who was male or female. People could be as gay or as straight as they want, I guess, even though I'm sure most of the m/m sex stuff is just m/m but in the butt.
Now there's a female drake, so now all four m-f combinations are possible, though the content involving the female drake is a bit thin.

is it only one move? it is unclear from the pictures
F95 screencaps tend to be either misleading or out of date.
There's several locations in the barn to do the nasty, and each spot has a few different positions to pick from, which vary depending on who has what between their legs, plus the different speed choices and the optional knotting stuff.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
You can change the gender of your character by going to the character menu > Body > Body type and adding any of the 'fun bits' to your character, then you can choose either a titular (female) or peckish (male) body. the game offers M drake on F player, M drake on M player, M player on M drake, and M player on F drake.
Thanks for the info ;)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
What? No, there's always been the male drake and the player character, who was male or female. People could be as gay or as straight as they want, I guess, even though I'm sure most of the m/m sex stuff is just m/m but in the butt.
Now there's a female drake, so now all four m-f combinations are possible, though the content involving the female drake is a bit thin.

F95 screencaps tend to be either misleading or out of date.
There's several locations in the barn to do the nasty, and each spot has a few different positions to pick from, which vary depending on who has what between their legs, plus the different speed choices and the optional knotting stuff.
I really thought it was the other way around, always M/F. Thanks for the clarification.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
can't ride while in missionary pose. There is a visual error
Yea I've had some other reports of this, I broke something in v1.0.3 with my other changes and apparently didn't test every position. It's on my list to fix for the next alpha, but for now you'll have to use the v1.0 public build if you want to do the riding position.

Reactions: nasako64

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
Excuse me if I ask... but is there a goal? or is it just a simulator and not a game? Should I fuck as many animals as possible? Or don’t I know other targets?

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Yea I've had some other reports of this, I broke something in v1.0.3 with my other changes and apparently didn't test every position. It's on my list to fix for the next alpha, but for now you'll have to use the v1.0 public build if you want to do the riding position.
And also can't fist or finger the drake...

milo4x

Jan 15, 2020
so... how do you play the vr version? Got to the stage where you 'select your playstyle', then nothing i press does anything (keyboard or controllers). I'm just standing here looking at my reflection.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
so... how do you play the vr version? Got to the stage where you 'select your playstyle', then nothing i press does anything (keyboard or controllers). I'm just standing here looking at my reflection.
Ugh, is that still happening? It only seems to be affecting a few users and I haven't been able to recreate it to fix yet - there should be a laser pointer coming from one of your hands. For now, if you go back to the v1.0 public build and get through the initial calibration there, you should be able to play properly.

Reactions: milo4x

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Welp, cant really play in VR because the Playstyle selection Window is out of reach and I physically cant move there.
Using my Index + Knuckles I also found no Button to move somewhere...

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes