Okami83

May 23, 2019
Through , via creating local server for a toy to connect to (both by bluetooth and wireless) with .

- main plugin page with supported device list, lots of data and links to other connected resourses/apps.
- is actually the only thing you need for most toys. Already contains BP init, so no additional installiations/downloads are needed (most of the time)

As for a step by step guide... Can't find a decent one off the top of my head , there are some pointers at Intiface 's page to help you. Overall it's rather easy to figure out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this manages to shed some light for you on the matter.
Yeah thanks for that. I really just want to see what kind of tech is out there and how it all works. It's just interesting. Thanks.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
The games got vibrator support and some of the best use of full body tracking there is, but have you thought about "Haptic Vests" Softscale?

Last edited:

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
The games got vibrator support and some of the best use of full body tracking there is, but have you thought about "Haptic Vests" Softscale?
Some people have asked about that in the past. My answer for now is that those seem to be quite expensive and very uncommon, so it's unlikely to be something that I'll be supporting. Maybe someday if I get real bored and have nothing more important to work on.

Okami83

May 23, 2019
Some people have asked about that in the past. My answer for now is that those seem to be quite expensive and very uncommon, so it's unlikely to be something that I'll be supporting. Maybe someday if I get real bored and have nothing more important to work on.
They are indeed very expensive and not something that most of us have laying around. They are also commonly used for shooty games.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So I saw a recenty viceo on E621 that showed fucking a dragoness, anything on that yet?
That was a test video, the female dragon isn't implemented yet.
It's Softscale's priority right now, though. There's a channel on the Discord that shows what the dev's up to, and it's all things like "made new female derg sounds" and "working on new female derg interactions in desktop mode", etc.
I think it's a public server and a public channel, if you're curious.

Reactions: kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
That was a test video, the female dragon isn't implemented yet.
It's Softscale's priority right now, though. There's a channel on the Discord that shows what the dev's up to, and it's all things like "made new female derg sounds" and "working on new female derg interactions in desktop mode", etc.
I think it's a public server and a public channel, if you're curious.
I think I'm actually in that server and completely forgot. I have way way too many.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Is there an update? Patreon refuses to load content for me right now, but the trello in progress number went up.

Edit: Patreon works again, yes there's an update.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Through , via creating local server for a toy to connect to (both by bluetooth and wireless) with .

- main plugin page with supported device list, lots of data and links to other connected resourses/apps.
- is actually the only thing you need for most toys. Already contains BP init, so no additional installiations/downloads are needed (most of the time)

As for a step by step guide... Can't find a decent one off the top of my head , there are some pointers at Intiface 's page to help you. Overall it's rather easy to figure out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this manages to shed some light for you on the matter.
OMG, didn't realise that's a thing already!

So this game require VR to play? Can you play without?
100mb is quite small size compare to most other VR game I saw (something like 10gb).

Jun 20, 2018
OMG, didn't realise that's a thing already!

So this game require VR to play? Can you play without?
100mb is quite small size compare to most other VR game I saw (something like 10gb).
it has both VR and Desktop and the this is not one of those highly detailed VR games that can tax systems and the play area is small relatively.

Reactions: nackedsnake
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes