Graiden

May 22, 2017
Welp, cant really play in VR because the Playstyle selection Window is out of reach and I physically cant move there.
Using my Index + Knuckles I also found no Button to move somewhere...
If You about choosing VR or Non VR mode, then You should use mouse.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
If You about choosing VR or Non VR mode, then You should use mouse.
Thats not what I mean, in that Screen I choose "VR" and SteamVR starts up.
But when you´re in VR mode you choose a Playstyle in the beginning (Roomscale, something else, Sitting) and that is outside the Playspace, completely out of reach

redMountain26

Sep 23, 2021
Thats not what I mean, in that Screen I choose "VR" and SteamVR starts up.
But when you´re in VR mode you choose a Playstyle in the beginning (Roomscale, something else, Sitting) and that is outside the Playspace, completely out of reach
Go back to the previous version, select your playstyle in vr and calibrate it, then close that version and open the last(new) one. You should bypass that screen and play. From the game you can go to the preferences menu and recalibrate and reselect your playstyle and now that screen should work, you should see the laser pointer and select everyting. At least, that worked for me.

milo4x

Jan 15, 2020
Ugh, is that still happening? It only seems to be affecting a few users and I haven't been able to recreate it to fix yet - there should be a laser pointer coming from one of your hands. For now, if you go back to the v1.0 public build and get through the initial calibration there, you should be able to play properly.
Yup, this worked, thanks.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
So much progress in so little time~! I can tell people are gonna throw cash at you either way soft just for the quality of work.

Edit: Not to mention this runs well on shit PC's such as mine WHeeeeeze

Reactions: Disgruntled_Dragon

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Wow this game really is something.

I like the POV, it's very good. I like the "active" ai in positions, it allows you to really enjoy.

I don't like the colors of the dragon, though. How do nearly all of them look so bad? The only one that looked half decent was the Sapphire skin color.

Also the non-pov camera could use a bunch of work. Speaking for non-vr.

And it's strange how the cum from the humanoid kinda pools around the dick, like there's no gravity or force moving forward.

What are they planning on adding? Will the graphics stay like that, or will they improve?

Last edited:

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Wow this game really is something.

I like the POV, it's very good. I like the "active" ai in positions, it allows you to really enjoy.

I don't like the colors of the dragon, though. How do nearly all of them look so bad? The only one that looked half decent was the Sapphire skin color.

What are they planning on adding? Will the graphics stay like that, or will they improve?
theres an ingame option to customize the color of the dragon in the character options

Reactions: Terut

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Also the non-pov camera could use a bunch of work. Speaking for non-vr.
Can you be more specific? What about it needs to be changed?

You can see near-future plans on the Trello board: . The graphics are very much first pass / placeholders, and the visual style will be more refined as development continues. The main focus at this stage is on gameplay features and functionality, and the pretty stuff will come a little later.

Trapn't

Nov 22, 2018
For some reason my hands won't move. They're stuck to the ground but the game acknowledges where my hands are- indicated by the red circle things. Using HP Controllers for the Reverb G2.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes