Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
The new throatfuck options seems like it might be fun, but it's unbelievably difficult to get into that position... it might be broken, I was somehow too high even when laying on the floor. Will some non-upsidedown throatfuck options be added?

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
The new throatfuck options seems like it might be fun, but it's unbelievably difficult to get into that position... it might be broken, I was somehow too high even when laying on the floor. Will some non-upsidedown throatfuck options be added?
It is a little awkward to get into when in the Roomscale playstyle, which is noted in the changelog. Because your head has to be off the edge of the crate, you can't really use the floor as your sitting surface and would need something to lie down on - or, you can use the Standing or Seated play styles instead which will rotate your view when in the horizontal positions. I need to look into adjusting the offset when in this pose for roomscale mode, it just might cause clipping issues if you happen to look down at yourself.

Jun 1, 2021
It is a little awkward to get into when in the Roomscale playstyle, which is noted in the changelog. Because your head has to be off the edge of the crate, you can't really use the floor as your sitting surface and would need something to lie down on - or, you can use the Standing or Seated play styles instead which will rotate your view when in the horizontal positions. I need to look into adjusting the offset when in this pose for roomscale mode, it just might cause clipping issues if you happen to look down at yourself.
Virtamate has a height scaling system directly implented on right joystick up/down (Depending on your HMD anyway), you should be able to implement this and add an option but NOT make the default to be on. I think people without fullbody sets would enjoy it a bit more honestly lmao.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I have a bug, when I try to enter the missionary spot I just go into a void.
This happened to me in vr mode as well. It was scary but also hilarious to look up and see the farm
This was a known bug when using Seated mode and using the Set Height action from the radial menu (outside of the calibration room), and could be fixed by re-setting your sitting height calibration - but it should be fixed in the v1.1.0 public. Let me know if this was not your situation or if you're still getting it in the latest build.

Reactions: Jotinn

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This was a known bug when using Seated mode and using the Set Height action from the radial menu (outside of the calibration room), and could be fixed by re-setting your sitting height calibration - but it should be fixed in the v1.1.0 public. Let me know if this was not your situation or if you're still getting it in the latest build.
I'll give it a try again sometime later since it was just specifically that pose

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Crazy idea after seeing that. Dragon floating on the lake, on his back, you riding him.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Game crashes after selecting VR or desktop unless you have an English language installed in Windows language settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jotinn

Sep 13, 2021
Re-setting the calibration did fix it.

Jay Ren

Apr 29, 2021
This is legitimatly one of the more fleshed out VR experiances at this point. I'ma have to revisit it once I've finished improving my setup.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes