Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Looks like great additions setting up a bunch of content. Can't wait for the next patch.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Little more info for people who have never heard of the project.

This is a sex sandbox game (adding some kind of story mode eventually) focused on feral/anthro content - specifically you the anthro player interacting with your feral dragon friend. It supports VR and desktop play modes, and ideally all content will be more or less accessible in both modes, aside from somewhat less immersion in the desktop version. I do also plan to add anthro partners, possibly sometime later this year.

Right now the content is a bit thin, as I've mostly been focusing on building the "systems" and core gameplay mechanics. Over the next few months I'm planning on wrapping that up, and updates after that will be more content-focused - a larger environment, more species options, sex positions, toys, etc.

I've been working on this for about a year now as a hobby project, and recently started a SubscribeStar/Patreon for it so I could work on it full time. Supporters get access to the "alpha" builds with the latest content, which come out about every 2-3 weeks. All content is released for free in the "public" builds, typically about 3 months apart.

The version I'm currently working on (0.6) is VR-focused, adding a full-body player avatar with tracking support, along with some new animations and positions for the dragon. You can see more gameplay clips on my Twitter which I guess I'm not allowed to link here because am new, but I trust you to operate a google.

If this is something you're interested in supporting, then I'd much appreciate it! Though I'm aware of the reputation of sites like this towards paid content, so uh... you do you. <3
relly love you game had fun with it can't wait to see what the furture holds for this game ^_^

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
v1.1.4 is out, anyone have a link?

Changelog:

FarmD v1.1.4 (changelog)

Belly riding, facesitting, dragon cowgirl position, and more.

[desktop/vr]
ADDED
- Added a player action (Lie Down) with two new sex positions, facesitting and dragon cowgirl / riding. This action is available whenever you're not currently interacting with an object or in a sex position.
- Added a belly rig for riding your dragon friend from the underside. You can find it in the stable, on the workbench near the sofa, and it can be equipped/unequipped in the same way as the saddle. While belly riding, Kade will walk on a loop around the farm - you can use commands to determine how fast they walk. This activity currently only has a few positions and requires your dragon friend to have a dick, and will be expanded on more in the future.
- Added localization support for Russian and Japanese.

CHANGED
- Adjusted some handling for Kade's movement, so they align with slopes better instead of always being upright, to prevent clipping/floating issues with their feet.
- You can now do the doggystyle position anywhere in the world, instead of only on the rug in the stable. Open the player action menu (desktop: Tab by default, vr: A/X/touchpad click on either hand) and select the "Doggystyle" option. Along with this, the rug in the stable is no longer an interactable object.
- Kade's "Active AI" mode will no longer select the Stop action during sex scenes - they will now only exit sex positions when the Exit Position command is available.

FIXED
- Added font support for some missing characters.
- Fixed an occasional error that could occur when changing selections on a radial menu.

[desktop]
FIXED
- Fixed a bug where interacting with the boulders around the map to sit down was causing animation errors for the player model.

[vr]
ADDED
- The new belly rig can be equipped in the same way as the saddle (holding it over Kade's back), though both cannot be equipped at the same time. Once equipped, hold one of your hands down in the straps below their belly, and the radial for selecting which position to ride in will appear. Use the Command Menu to select how fast Kade moves, and the Player Action menu to Dismount and exit the position.

FIXED
- Fixed some issues with the player's capsule in VR, which was making it difficult to step up onto the bed in the stable and was making the floor of the play area not correctly line up with the floor in-game.

Spingusmuck

Jan 5, 2022
Could anyone post the files? Really interested in this update since it seems fairly substantial. Thanks in advance, whoever does eventually.
I know. Who ever updated the kemono.party page forgot to include the download

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
feral on humanoid does mean bestiality
Why, is the consciousness of the partner not the important factor? An animal vs a sapient partner with a non-humanoid body? Is a xenomorph with a humanoid bestiality by your reasoning?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes