Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
So with the new changes it seems the plan is to have a big playable area of some type considering you can ride the frien. And with the addition of the inventory/backpack i hope it won't be just for sex toys.

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
How do you actually ride it? I see you can put some sort of strap/belt thing on it but I don't know how to get on top, or on bottom for that matter and ride around the landscape

Nov 15, 2020
How do you actually ride it? I see you can put some sort of strap/belt thing on it but I don't know how to get on top, or on bottom for that matter and ride around the landscape
If you are on desktop, after you put on the saddle or belly rig, you need to trade again and it will give you an options menu allowing you to get on the saddle or belly rig.

In VR you hover your hand near the saddle or belly rig and after a second it will show a menu.

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
wow, This game actually has potential, its very basic right now, I don't know if anyone else noticed this, the one HUGE thing that not many devs do is the transitions into position, I don't see that very often, extremely refreshing, watching this very closely for more content, different creatures etc, Hoping also for Human MC

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Dang still no Human Female :/
any chance on human playable character?
I have no plans to add human characters myself, but after the next public build (v1.2.0) I'll be starting work on custom character import support, so if you've got a rigged character you would be able to put it in the game yourself.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
so.... wow... i enjoyed game
thanks
Softscale

but question is
is there more games like that?
probably furry.
chracter builder that could mess with gender
and umm ferals....
but gameplay should be really close to that one "choose pose and done" without any actual story or grind or "game"
Yiffalicious
furry science 2
Breeders of the Nephelym
is on my list and played
so i expect more variants
please

Reactions: M_e_*
Dec 11, 2019
I have no plans to add human characters myself, but after the next public build (v1.2.0) I'll be starting work on custom character import support, so if you've got a rigged character you would be able to put it in the game yourself.
With what file format would it work with? and would there be a base of sorts released for it for help with porting over models to unity for the game.

Also something I noticed is the game seemingly lacks a crosshair or any sort of real ability to know what actually your character is looking at that is an interactable object. It just magically high lights when your either on top of it or you're looking at it. I guess a way to fix it would be to make it how the elder scrolls 5: Skyrim did it: where whatever was at the center of the players camera would be what could be interactable.
A few other things some animations feel a bit too long and awkwardly pasted.
Some things feel too slow like the running animation for both you and your pet.
the head pat animation's more so feel like a chin scratch and both arms of your player character don't really seem to move.

I wish you good luck in the future as I watch on curious to see where this goes.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I hope higher detailed models are coming as well. I look at something like HybridsVR and wish this had that look.

YOUQUIT@!

Dec 10, 2021
so my hands are just in the ground how do i fix this lmao my
Edit:if not where is the save data file so i can straight up delete it

NulledVoid

Jan 23, 2018
Can confirm that 1.1.5 has fixed the grip/finger issue with the original vive controllers! Ty for that Softscale
I tried out the new alignment system and so far it seems to detect my seated height okay, but when in use I find it doesn't work out, the blowjob position expects my head far lower than the surface set for seated, and this continues in the other positions. I can attempt some more testing if it helps. A debug mode to maybe see the plains / expected line up would be nice to judge how to better align it on the users end when setting heights?

I also still notice some issues with erections clipping through the sheath before fully erect. Mainly see this with the horse variant or when in non sexual positions.

Reactions: alajah and DOSFox
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes