Jul 4, 2018
Currently in order to use the belly rig, your partner needs to have a dick.
Seems my EDIT didn't go through, I actually edited the message yesterday to say that the circle menu with the rig was bugged for me and my save so I deleted the entire games files and reinstalled it, and that fixed it for me.

dyrbal

May 3, 2018
How do I get player character dick erect so that it aligns with the animations?

Nov 15, 2020
Can this be/is this standalone for Quest 2?
It is not standalone for quest and probably won't be.

You can use Oculus Air Link or Oculus Link, I use which allows you to play wirelessly like Oculus Air Link.

has a good tutorial on how to enable developer mode on the quest, start from step two unless you want to install sidequest.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone know a game similar to it but with humans???
If you mean that you want to do it with a dragon as a human in VR, then I think you are out of luck for now.

In the next update this game will have character importing, so my untempered expectations tell me that we can play as any character on the unity asset store when character importing goes live, if someone's willing to put in the work to make the model compatible with the game.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
only human centric game I can think of that's worth a shit is virt-a-mate but it's strictly humans not really any furry/beast Content. VaM is impressive tho in terms of what you can do.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
theres a guide for importing static objects into VaM from unity, so i got a model of a horse once and modeled a lil ponut 'n pre-spread coinslot for her and added some collision around the hole in unity. nothing moves of course, because its static and the soft body effect didn't work, but if you put a guy behind her you can get a watered down experience i guess...

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
only human centric game I can think of that's worth a shit is virt-a-mate but it's strictly humans not really any furry/beast Content. VaM is impressive tho in terms of what you can do.
There are a lot of furry/beast looks on the hub... Mainly Sharr and FLTEC but there are a lot of ports by other people aswell. Vam has a lot of "exotic" looks out there. And to be quite honest nothing even compares to Virt a Mate. Once you get your hands on the necessary stuff like Timeline you can do so much no other VR adult game is close to at all, not even a little bit. After getting into VaM every other VR adult game just looks and plays like shit. Not to mention the restrictions, there's no constant content influx like VaM has.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
There are a lot of furry/beast looks on the hub... Mainly Sharr and FLTEC but there are a lot of ports by other people aswell. Vam has a lot of "exotic" looks out there. And to be quite honest nothing even compares to Virt a Mate. Once you get your hands on the necessary stuff like Timeline you can do so much no other VR adult game is close to at all, not even a little bit. After getting into VaM every other VR adult game just looks and plays like shit. Not to mention the restrictions, there's no constant content influx like VaM has.
While VaM's softbody physics is absolutely awesome, there are quite a few gotchas to your point above:
  1. VaM has far harsher hardware requirements then other VR sims (this, Heat, and Intimate being good examples). I have trouble getting a good framerate for my rift s (80 Hz and one of the lowest resolutions out there) even with a 3080.
  2. VaM is not interactive like this, Heat, and Intimate are. You simply get the VR perspective and some poking/positioning. The characters don't react to you. (unless some madlad in the modding community has gotten around that since I tried it)
  3. You need a degree in VaM to set up even the simplest of stages, let alone importing all the assets and requirements from the community for more specific stuff. It is not a minor undertaking that you can slap together in an afternoon.
If I had to recommend a human VR sex sim, it would be ComeCloser. Honestly though, even without a kink for furries, the furry community has the best VR sim content by a country mile.

Lulucara

Nov 11, 2018
While VaM's softbody physics is absolutely awesome, there are quite a few gotchas to your point above:
  1. VaM has far harsher hardware requirements then other VR sims (this, Heat, and Intimate being good examples). I have trouble getting a good framerate for my rift s (80 Hz and one of the lowest resolutions out there) even with a 3080.
  2. VaM is not interactive like this, Heat, and Intimate are. You simply get the VR perspective and some poking/positioning. The characters don't react to you. (unless some madlad in the modding community has gotten around that since I tried it)
  3. You need a degree in VaM to set up even the simplest of stages, let alone importing all the assets and requirements from the community for more specific stuff. It is not a minor undertaking that you can slap together in an afternoon.
If I had to recommend a human VR sex sim, it would be ComeCloser. Honestly though, even without a kink for furries, the furry community has the best VR sim content by a country mile.
1. Semi True. Because you need to know when you can disable certain things (for example there is no need for glute and sometimes breast physics for handjob/blowjob/footjob stuff and disabling these, especially glute physics will give you a huge boost in fps, same goes for sim hair/cloth physics) So it's definetly possible to get good framerates if you keep an eye on things.

2. Semi wrong. You can set up triggers that do all kinds of stuff on collission, button, if a certain thing is being played (for example a timeline animation) but this is a whole can of worms and flows into point 3. it's true that the learning curve for vam is like a mountain. However, once you really dig deeper vam opens up. I have tons of private scenes and they are getting more interactive by the day.

So yea. VaM is really difficult to get into but once you're in the "midgame" as i'd like to call it you can really do anything you want. I recommend for anyone that gets into VaM to learn Timeline (by Acidbubbles) and how to set up triggers (mostly buttons) and you're golden. + performance settings measures as i described in this post.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

NayNay.

Jun 15, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to reset any config on this game?
I used PCVR on Quest 2, did all my settings, got it running just fine.
When i tried to get into position and somewhat clipped through the char model i tried to reset position but it kicked me out of the game.
Now when i start again and select VR it uses some weird setting and i am stuck halfway in the floor.
So i am looking for a way to be able to start over setting everything up.
I tried deleting the folder in LocalLow and redownloaded the game, but it seems to still memorize the faulty setting somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes