KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Any status update on how that poll is going? I'm curious to what the poll options are and which ones are winning.

• Sad
Reactions: Kuso1249

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to reset any config on this game?
I used PCVR on Quest 2, did all my settings, got it running just fine.
When i tried to get into position and somewhat clipped through the char model i tried to reset position but it kicked me out of the game.
Now when i start again and select VR it uses some weird setting and i am stuck halfway in the floor.
So i am looking for a way to be able to start over setting everything up.
I tried deleting the folder in LocalLow and redownloaded the game, but it seems to still memorize the faulty setting somewhere.
Deleting the files in LocalLow (or specifically, the one at Softscale/FarmD/PlayerData/profile.json) should reset any configuration like your sitting height, which is what's bugged. That issue with getting stuck below the floor is known, it's on my list to fix in the near future when I do some polishing - happens sometimes when you use the calibrate height option when in a pose like sitting down.

Any status update on how that poll is going? I'm curious to what the poll options are and which ones are winning.
Capture.PNG

NayNay.

Jun 15, 2018
Got it to work.
I feel like there is comparatively little fpov vr content, so thank you for providing this experience. :)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What's new in 1.2.1?
The Change logs are freely available to view on the Patreon page.

Short Version of 1.2.1:
Bug fixes, Polish Translations, Upgraded Unity version, added character import function, disabled some things due to character importer.

There is already a new version posted, 1.2.2
Enabled previously disabled things, more bug fixes, bug fixes with character importer.
From the Patreon page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StylishBossu

NayNay.

Jun 15, 2018
Back with another question already, sry.
Can someone explain to me how to put on the belly rig in vr please?
I picked the thing up and circled around trying to place it on the back or find some sort of interaction point. All i found was the option to take a ride.
I guess, from what i have read, i either can't find the "trade key" or its not mapped to any key on the quest 2 controllers.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Here is a link to the download for the importer, there is currently no documentation for it you will need to wait or mess around with it.

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
I picked the thing up and circled around trying to place it on the back or find some sort of interaction point. All i found was the option to take a ride.
I guess, from what i have read, i either can't find the "trade key" or its not mapped to any key on the quest 2 controllers.
same. anyone know how to use the belly rig, or is it broken? had high hopes for it till i saw that it didn't work in vr.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
same. anyone know how to use the belly rig, or is it broken? had high hopes for it till i saw that it didn't work in vr.
In the latest public build (v1.2.0), you can use the belly rig once it's equipped by holding one of your hands down below your partners belly for a moment, which will trigger a spinner to appear that will give you the options for riding. Note that your partner must have a dick in order for you to use the belly rig at this time. In the newer versions that trigger zone has been moved to be over your partner's back in the same area where you put your hand to ride on the saddle, somewhere between their shoulders.

There currently is no way to access your partner's inventory in VR mode to trade with them, you can only equip or unequip the saddle and belly rig by grabbing them. This is planned to be added in the future. If you have traded items to your partner in desktop mode and want them back, you'll have to access the trade menu in desktop mode before they can be used in VR mode.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Okay so I absolutely love the concept. Playing with a big feral dragon? Yes please. But I can't get a single thing in this game to work right.

I'm a dude, so I want to play as a dude and do stuff to a nice female dargon (and maybe occasionally a male dargon just for spice), but I can't actually get my character's dick into anything, let alone get it accurately into my preferred hole. It's super floppy and flacid and I can't figure out how to get an erection so I can actually aim the damn thing. I thought it might get hard by playing with it or w/e but that doesn't work.

I can give the dragon directions but it seems pretty hit or miss on whether it actually listens. The only interaction that seems to work right is the canned animations where you point at an object and say 'hey gimme a blowjob over here'. Which are nice, but because they're canned animations I'm pretty limited on what I can actually do.

There doesn't seem to be a way to seperate myself from my avatar so that I could at least watch the animations from other positions. Particularly when you're being mounted by the male dragon, it's like, great I can just stare at the floor? Would be nice to at least be able to watch my avatar get railed somehow?

Some of these issues seem so obvious that I imagine there actually are solutions for them in the game somewhere but I'll be damned if I can find them? Maybe a nice readme that lays out all the available interactions in the game currentl and some controls or something?

I don't know, i want to like the game but I currenly just feel lost mostly.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
The VR mode is certainly in need of some love, and a number of issues and improvements that you've mentioned are on my list to fix in the near future. Currently slated for v1.3.3, in a couple months.

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
Well, I think at least for female users it is pretty darn great, at least I love it.
...even though my lovely dragons dick often kinda bends into places it shouldn't be able too :LOL:
I'm really excited for what I have seen on the future features list. One thing I would wish for though was an option for more autonomy for the Dragon, maybe even some dominance from him :sneaky:

nrerok

Sep 1, 2020
Really curious to hear more about the importer, looking to start playing around with it. Currently it marks all the shaders as missing and throws a "WriteAllTextAsync" error, really eager for some documentation on it. Wanna play around with it, but being stopped by the missing shaders.

eggmqster

Sep 30, 2021
the avatar importer looks seems like a cool idea, anyone know of any good avatars I could easily import? i want to import an avatar but I both cannot find any and cannot make any.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes