fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Softscale I've noticed that the inside of Kade's vagina has the reflection effect that also happens on their scales, turning it a weird white color no matter the color you picked. The white color isn't there when selecting a color for Kade, but returns after confirming it.

While I'm talking about that, what is your opinion on adding ball physics, internal balls, and different vagina types down the line?

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Softscale I've noticed that the inside of Kade's vagina has the reflection effect that also happens on their scales, turning it a weird white color no matter the color you picked. The white color isn't there when selecting a color for Kade, but returns after confirming it.

While I'm talking about that, what is your opinion on adding ball physics, internal balls, and different vagina types down the line?
I can take a look at the specularity issue. It should have the same kind of "wetness" effect as when you suck his dick, but something may be rendering differently on that material.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about ball physics - both characters' balls are currently physics colliders attached to them. There is currently some incorrect behaviour where walking/running doesn't apply the right physical forces on the cocks/balls, which I've been meaning to look into.

Male slit genitals and pussy type options are planned for the future.

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
Any possibility of having a non-upsidedown throatfuck option? I'm still having issues with it, whenever I try it puts me up like a foot from where I should be, whether I start in a sitting potions then go upsidedown or start upsidedown.

Also going upsidedown kinda makes me feel dizzy.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Any possibility of having a non-upsidedown throatfuck option? I'm still having issues with it, whenever I try it puts me up like a foot from where I should be, whether I start in a sitting potions then go upsidedown or start upsidedown.

Also going upsidedown kinda makes me feel dizzy.
I still need to look into some issues with that position in VR mode yea, but for now you could just do the "Servicing" position (where he puts his feet up on the plank) and he'll buck his hips when you're sucking his dick.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
I can take a look at the specularity issue. It should have the same kind of "wetness" effect as when you suck his dick, but something may be rendering differently on that material.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about ball physics - both characters' balls are currently physics colliders attached to them.
Thanks! I rechecked the ball issue and it works, so maybe the physics got stuck or something in my previous session, I can't reproduce it.

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
I still need to look into some issues with that position in VR mode yea, but for now you could just do the "Servicing" position (where he puts his feet up on the plank) and he'll buck his hips when you're sucking his dick.
Yeah I know he moves a bit, but he does it moves his hips more in the throatfuck position so it'd be nice, or maybe some sort of option in the menu when he has his feet on the plank or something.

DOSFox

Jan 7, 2020
Wow this has come really far since I first gave it a go, Awesome work! Already blows Feral Island out of the water.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Softscale

NulledVoid

Jan 23, 2018
Ive thoroughly enjoyed this game in VR since the first version. Id love to see some more general interactivity, especially with the play commands out in the world but I'm sure lots is planned. (Scritches, licking, encouraging thrusting etc, would be lovely)

The new particle physics looks great but hits way harder, I ran both at max before and now run them at 1/4 the bar. With all the way through enabled if you run forwards and look backwards you fountain out a stream, silly fun.

I would like to mention that I still have issues with erections snapping to odd angles as they grow, especially in the more generic poses, as well as grabbing / handjobs has always been wonky to the point i skip them. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Also unless I'm crazy before there was an option to swap which hand shows which status. Was this removed or was it never there? It would be great see his stam on my other hand.

Can't stress the level of quality in this project and updates tho, thankyou for your work!

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
This is what i watch this site for! :) ProjectFAP was supposed to have a female dragon, but never got finished. After that, interactable dragoness content has been a little light. :\ Glad to see this one is stll going.

....aaaaaaand, did i hear FEMALE HORSES might get added!?!?! in VR!?!?! THAT is content i've been waiting for FOREVER!!!!!
This will be my goto VR game if i get my own Mare Buddy! :D

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Does anybody have any well-made skin color templates you've created? I'd love to try them.

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I've been thinking of something i can do for this game to show support, since i can't afford to donate money right now.
If you need a 3D Mare Model, i have one i have been working on. It's not finished, (the front of her hair isn't attached yet, and there's no UV map or armature) But if it helps, i can send you what i have. It's a Blender 2.78 file.

Mare3DModel.png

Last edited:

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
FEMALE HORSES
Wouldn't this get the project in hot water with patreon? B from fenoxo said that he was only able to write a feral dragon into TiTS because it was sufficiently not a real animal. I heard there will be a character import tool through, which patreon can't police if they can't prove Softscale made it.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, despite how many creators get away with it, Patreon doesn't allow feral content at all, since it's promoting """bestiality""", fantasy creatures skim the rules a bit for some vague reasons, but actual, non-cartoony, non-MLP animals are a no-go.

They're awful at actually enforcing the rules though, which leads plenty of people to believe they don't actually care, that it's just Paypal breathing down their necks every so often.
Kinda on that note, they also don't allow non-con stuff, which has even led them to ban users of the hypno and bimbofication fetishes, since that's technically not allowing the person to consent, heh.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This is what i watch this site for! :) ProjectFAP was supposed to have a female dragon, but never got finished. After that, interactable dragoness content has been a little light. :\ Glad to see this one is stll going.

....aaaaaaand, did i hear FEMALE HORSES might get added!?!?! in VR!?!?! THAT is content i've been waiting for FOREVER!!!!!
This will be my goto VR game if i get my own Mare Buddy! :D
You'd get the game nuked off the site

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
" You'd get the game nuked off the site "

ummm... I wouldn't be doing anything! :confused: i heard it was a planned addition, i just got hyped over it.
And if that won't work, i have a unicorn similar to that model that might work instead.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes