Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Can you be more specific? What about it needs to be changed?
I'm not an expert so it's hard to know what to change, but when the two characters are in a position, using the right and left mouse click drag to move the camera around is a bit clunky. Often it doesn't do what you need it to do, and depending on the direction you are looking, it even does the same movement with both. It can be difficult to get the angle you want quickly.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Can you be more specific? What about it needs to be changed?
I think the reason it can seem clunky in Desktop mode is because it is an orbital view with a hidden point that you change by left click, while you control the orbit with right click. A good fix I think is the ability to show the point the camera is orbiting in while left-click is held down. Other nice to haves could be keyboard control and a freecam mode for people that have trouble with orbital.
You can see near-future plans on the Trello board: .
Could you elaborate on the world expansion card? Are you adding an outside to the barn? Will there be other locations with separate functionality or is it just for the change of scenery and a place to ride the drake in/on?

Reactions: Terut

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
what kind of VR set do you need?
Anything that is compatible with SteamVR should work (so, most of them). There isn't a standalone Quest/APK version though, you do have to run it on a PC.

I think the reason it can seem clunky in Desktop mode is because it is an orbital view with a hidden point that you change by left click, while you control the orbit with right click. A good fix I think is the ability to show the point the camera is orbiting in while left-click is held down. Other nice to haves could be keyboard control and a freecam mode for people that have trouble with orbital.
Those sound like good upgrades. Free cam during sex positions has also been suggested before, I just haven't gotten around to it quite yet.

Could you elaborate on the world expansion card? Are you adding an outside to the barn? Will there be other locations with separate functionality or is it just for the change of scenery and a place to ride the drake in/on?
Here's an early WIP of the expanded environment that I had posted in my Discord:

Capture.PNG

In addition to the stable currently in the game, there will be a farmhouse for some other interior-environment scenes, and a handful of outdoor points of interest scattered around.

Beat120

Jun 7, 2021
I really do like the work on this. Kind of a weird suggestion, but is it possible to make eating out the dragon after your orgasm cause inflation?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
After seeing the inflated belly, I think a permanent pregnant body would be a great option. For both of the characters.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
If they are going to be adding in different animals like Griffon, what I would love to see from them potentially some day is an

Eastern style dragon. Long and lithe bodies.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Any plans for Females and males horses? You get more weird folks who are fix with horses? LMAO
Probably adding something along those lines eventually. I'm not going to be adding a lot of species options until after the custom character importer (1.2.x) gets made, since that will provide the framework for easily adding species without having to do a ton of bespoke setup stuff. And at that point, people would be able to import their own characters if they wanted, provided they have a rigged character and some time on their hands - though for something like a hoofed character it may not work very well with the current set of animations for the drake (particularly with feet/leg motion) so that will most likely need to be handled as a separate set of animations later on, once I get around to supporting that body type specifically.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes