imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
But you did just post the download link there, sooooo...

I do post the changelogs publicly on my FA when builds release, it's just more convenient on Patreon/Substar to make a single supporter post with all the info. I suppose I can start splitting it up to a public changelog post and a supporter-only download link post, for people who are allergic to FA.
You (or whoever controls the top post) should put a link to your FA then. And on your Patreon page, I didn't see one there.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
But you did just post the download link there, sooooo...
Yeah, I'm really surprised I did that. Just deleted the link, albeit a little late. Pretty sure I deleted the link the first time I copypasted it, but forgot to take it off on the second time when I realized I copied too much.
EDIT: yep, planning to stick around and pay for the Patreon for longer than I planned to to make up for it a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolwut365

TomatoGrapefruit

Jul 15, 2021
Are there any plans to add hand tracking support? It'd be pretty awesome I think, although for some things you'd still need to pick up the controller.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
There, now the dev posts changelogs publicly and keeps the new game downloads on a separate post, so it's harder for me to accidentally post the link.
Also yeah, posting the changelog here is a bit redundant now since they're public, but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okami83

May 23, 2019
So I actually think the game is just getting better and better. Good job once more. Can't wait to see how far this goes.

Ekumie

Jul 14, 2021
I can imagine someone comparing this games graphics to games like HEAT or something
Thats like comparing minecraft to cyberpunk
One looks like it was made in paint.net and the other made with military-grade equipment
And both are just as fun as the other

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Softscale

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
I can imagine someone comparing this games graphics to games like HEAT or something
One looks like it was made in paint.net and the other made with military-grade equipment
You wanna start paying me $30k/month then I'll get a full-time 3d artist too, champ.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Despite my distaste of how weak the cumflated belly is and how most 3D lewd game devs are chickens when it comes to deep character customization, the game's 3D is serviceable. As long as the art does what it needs to do, it's fine. Plus it's better to focus on graphics further into development, where it's less likely that it'll just get replaced again.

Speaking of Minecraft, that's basically the same thing, Minecraft outsold almost literally every videogame ever made (not including merch sales), and MC's 3D models take less effort than the Blender Guru donut tutorial on Youtube, heh.
I mean, I wouldn't complain if FarmD's models got an upgrade, but I feel gameplay should come first, save the fancy graphics for later.

View attachment 2021-08-11 08-52-43.mp4

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
So is full body tracking a requirement for most animations? Using a Quest 2 and when I set up an animation the drake just kinda walks over to it and a green outline of a body shows up near it, nothing happens when I go near either.

Ekumie

Jul 14, 2021
Despite my distaste of how weak the cumflated belly is and how most 3D lewd game devs are chickens when it comes to deep character customization, the game's 3D is serviceable. As long as the art does what it needs to do, it's fine. Plus it's better to focus on graphics further into development, where it's less likely that it'll just get replaced again.

Speaking of Minecraft, that's basically the same thing, Minecraft outsold almost literally every videogame ever made (not including merch sales), and MC's 3D models take less effort than the Blender Guru donut tutorial on Youtube, heh.
I mean, I wouldn't complain if FarmD's models got an upgrade, but I feel gameplay should come first, save the fancy graphics for later.

View attachment 1347406
I was more trying to explain in a way that game graphics and/or models really aren't that big of a problem (which I did pretty horribly I'll admit) if people enjoy a game already, it doesnt need the latest top-notch 4k graphics to be a very popular and entertaining game.
I agree on your statement that game content is the first thing any game dev should focus mainly on, spending loads of time and effort working on textures for models only to later remove them for whatever reason could have been used to work on additions to the game and polishing (maybe?) so they can then focus on textures that they have in mind.

I'm partially new to this site after deciding to make my intended random throwaway account into a proper one, so I am slightly anxious of saying sentences that don't make much sense, so I attempt to keep my posts fairly small and simple for now until I get more familiar with it.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So is full body tracking a requirement for most animations? Using a Quest 2 and when I set up an animation the drake just kinda walks over to it and a green outline of a body shows up near it, nothing happens when I go near either.
You can activate the green outline to take that position, if I remember right.

sexyb83

Jul 26, 2020
As long as the art does what it needs to do, it's fine. Plus it's better to focus on graphics further into development, where it's less likely that it'll just get replaced again.
Precicely. Most other devs just throw new characters at their game. Unsustainable.

Softscale

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2021
Full body tracking isn't required, though you do currently need a good amount of physical space to get into some positions. Non-roomscale support is coming up soonish.

For those sex positions where there's a green guide, putting yourself into the position indicated should enter the sex position. I have had reports from some Quest users that the doggystyle position in particular was difficult to get into, there was some issue with the way it tracks the floor height that wasn't lining up to what was in-game for some reason.

meowmers

Apr 3, 2021
Full body tracking isn't required, though you do currently need a good amount of physical space to get into some positions. Non-roomscale support is coming up soonish.

For those sex positions where there's a green guide, putting yourself into the position indicated should enter the sex position. I have had reports from some Quest users that the doggystyle position in particular was difficult to get into, there was some issue with the way it tracks the floor height that wasn't lining up to what was in-game for some reason.
A standing doggy position would be great.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes