mrwolf14

Dec 24, 2017
do you have limited time to play it through the content or you can do everything and repeat as much as you like ?

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
Played this one a while ago and the whole time system was horrible. Do you still have to play like a damn speedrun or by chance, this system was scrapped ?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Farmer's Dreams [R17] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.84GB

Download Win (214MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never quite played a compressed version before, is this less intensive on the computer? I could never get this game to play right without slowing down to a step every 5 seconds, so hoping this might ease up the sheer lag caused by running it on a potato.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Never quite played a compressed version before, is this less intensive on the computer? I could never get this game to play right without slowing down to a step every 5 seconds, so hoping this might ease up the sheer lag caused by running it on a potato.
It actually should be a little less resource intensive, but the only real reason we compress games is for smaller downloads.

Give it a shot and let me know if works any better for you.

Reactions: des_0

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Hi! How do you make money? I used to sell the Fence part to Darius Now he no longer offer the Bye option? Any advice would be appreciated

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi! How do you make money? I used to sell the Fence part to Darius Now he no longer offer the Bye option? Any advice would be appreciated
Sell them, I can't even make fence posts now, equip the hammer hold the timber nothing happens. Did you try the shop, just guessing

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes