deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
guys help
I accepted Darius offer and I gave him one of the girls (Heather) , and I went to the goblin mountain to get the blue flower and now Mia is taking care of my father but still he didn't wake up! what's the problem?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
guys help
I accepted Darius offer and I gave him one of the girls (Heather) , and I went to the goblin mountain to get the blue flower and now Mia is taking care of my father but still he didn't wake up! what's the problem?
AFAIK he won't wake up, period; he'll just stay in bed till the devs decides otherwise.

Reactions: kylemorre

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Farmer's Dreams [R17] [MuseX] - Original Size: 1.84GB

Download Win (214MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I stopped playing this because had to start from scratch after every update. Is this still the case or did the dev finally add old save compatibility?

Reactions: Almighty

sererop

Dec 31, 2017
R 15 the mouse used to work, R 17 the mouse does not work, only the arrows work, but it’s not convenient ...

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
A doubt, please. In last version I don´t find any place to sell my farm products. What to do with them??

BTW.- On Mac, I updated the game folder with the new version and it seems to work OK.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes