M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I must be doing everything wrong!

I'm on day 16, a bit after picking the blue flower. I'm broke, with no skills to speak of and, judging by what I read in here, missing a ton of scenes & quests.

Making money is a very slow process, 60-90 for a day of farming and fishing (not much luck hunting); I don't see any of my skills increasing; didn't get any upgrade for my tools; broke every rock I could but didn't get more than 6 copper ore; opened every box in the Goblin's mines (a few I couldn't) and didn't find any black powder; finally, at the current pace Britain will have left, rejoined and left the EU again before I have money for Heather, wood for the bridge or berries for Mia.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

P.S.: I read the walkthrough, it didn't help.

Reactions: nirwan123

seifun

Jul 4, 2019

I'm on day 16, a bit after picking the blue flower. I'm broke, with no skills to speak of and, judging by what I read in here, missing a ton of scenes & quests.

Making money is a very slow process, 60-90 for a day of farming and fishing (not much luck hunting); I don't see any of my skills increasing; didn't get any upgrade for my tools; broke every rock I could but didn't get more than 6 copper ore; opened every box in the Goblin's mines (a few I couldn't) and didn't find any black powder; finally, at the current pace Britain will have left, rejoined and left the EU again before I have money for Heather, wood for the bridge or berries for Mia.

As for the black powder it is in the bigger mine and you should check all available walkthroughs I was also hope- and helpless after reading the "official linked" walkthroughs for example I've reached day 32 without really completing the hunting quest. I latety found a walkthrough posted by a user bei coincidence and it helped me a lot.

By now I've a different issue all quests I've started include a statement "quest incomplete" even if I've completed them so I'd find it helpful if there's a list of quest which are achievable with the newest release because i'e certainly missed some.

I also wonder if it is possible to get soap somewhere (I mean not from Marcus)

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Sato

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

Lol,Yes the women in the game become high maintenance now,
To make money, I cleared the trees in the wood behind the house, use the hammer on the fence to open a gap, If you craft fences and sell them to the carpenter guy, or sell it to the foreman at the bridge it'll earn you some money. There are two caves in Goblin mountain definitely powder in one of them. Take another look in the first mines you had access to and watch for new chests they spawn money. If Elise (Milf) likes you enough she leaves a lunch on the table every day, this helps giving energy for chopping.

Reactions: M.Sato

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i like the game i really do, but i feel like it could been done better, but i guess we gotta accept something half as good as the best is. x)

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed the holidays! First, I want to thank you for all the support you gave me last year, you guys are awesome! All I make here is thanks to my patrons and the people who support us with nice comments, feedback and by being part of our community on Discord. Thank you, I really appreciate all of you!
Now let's talk about Farmer's Dreams R16 and Love Season 0.2!
You all know I was planning on releasing R16 before Christmas, but unfortunately I wasn't able to finish things in time. Life just got too crazy with all the festivities, travels and spending time with my family and friends. I was almost finishing the game yesterday when I realized I still had a few CGs to render that I thought were already done. I'm rendering them right now and getting everything ready for the release. I didn't want to rush things yesterday anyway and release the game so close to the end of the year because I don't really like to release things so close to the end of the month, specially during a holiday like this since most of you wouldn't be able to download the game anyway. So as an apology, I'll be releasing R16 to all Copper+ patrons who supported me during December. So if you're not around anymore, just send me a message here on Patreon when the next version is released and I'll send you a link =)

I'm still planning on releasing R17 in January, even with this delay to deliver R16, and I'm confident I can make it.
I'll also start posting here to $1 patrons the FD version behind the most recent one, so R15 will be available as soon as R16 is released!

As for Love Season 0.2, we already have all CGs for it (waiting postwork) and the script done, so I'll start putting everything together this month as well. I'm hoping for a release in February, but I'll keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience and support!
Much love <3

Reactions: haxso

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'd like to know how much of the events are time or action triggered. I mean if I don't talk to someone on day 2 for example, can I do it later if I have the perequisites, or I miss my chance out some opportunity if I don't follow the walkthrough meticulously. Like I don't meet the grandma at the 2nd night, but instead I try it on the 3rd for example.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I'd like to know how much of the events are time or action triggered. I mean if I don't talk to someone on day 2 for example, can I do it later if I have the perequisites, or I miss my chance out some opportunity if I don't follow the walkthrough meticulously. Like I don't meet the grandma at the 2nd night, but instead I try it on the 3rd for example.
there are timetriggered quests which tell you they are timetriggered (aka wait 5 days for bridge repair). Buuut, they can fuck up other quests (you need to at least start the party quest with nina before roxxie speaks to the elder after vincent leaves or the party quest fails).
the walkthrough can give you an idea about the routes, but ignore the day counter for the most. it doesnt work and some quests are missing i think (darius content is gone bc your house gets repaired in the prologue)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
there are timetriggered quests which tell you they are timetriggered (aka wait 5 days for bridge repair). Buuut, they can fuck up other quests (you need to at least start the party quest with nina before roxxie speaks to the elder after vincent leaves or the party quest fails).
the walkthrough can give you an idea about the routes, but ignore the day counter for the most. it doesnt work and some quests are missing i think (darius content is gone bc your house gets repaired in the prologue)
Thanks. Honestly the walkthrough the way it is a bit confusing, and while I played the game I couldn't understand how you're supposed to achieve maximum without any cheats.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Thanks. Honestly the walkthrough the way it is a bit confusing, and while I played the game I couldn't understand how you're supposed to achieve maximum without any cheats.
i used rpg maker cheat menu, i wouldnt touch this game if i had to earn gold or grow veggies. the "gameplay" is fucking mindbreaking and not in the fun sexy way.

nirwan123

Sep 12, 2017
anyone know honor is what number/variable in save editor...cuz low honor make mia scene after black pie didnt progress like in the CG , thx for anwer

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
anyone know honor is what number/variable in save editor...cuz low honor make mia scene after black pie didnt progress like in the CG , thx for anwer
When you upload your save, click on the upload file again, look for the data folder, and click on system.json, it will name the variables for you.
On mine corruption is 45 and Honour is 46

Reactions: nirwan123

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Help him gives him Nina (ntr)
Give bad advice gets you Nina
Don't know what refuse does

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
do you know how to fix my house ?
As far as I know, after Darius fixes it in the beginning thats all the fixing it gets.
You can use your axe on the trees and your scythe on the grass to tidy up the garden

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes