Morningstar3293

Apr 8, 2018
Untitled.png
screen resolution for my game is not proper. screen messages and options are fine, but in gameplay house and map is too large. can't see where i am going.
Sorry for my bad english and i am new to this game. please help me.

Reactions: J_M and Abtin68

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Any way to open console commands/cheat? dont really want to grind for money
rpgm don't have console commands cheats like renp'y, instead, they use rpg maker save editor
u can find it here just play your game normally, save then open your saves with this tool
hope it helps

RayMan225

Sep 26, 2018
Alright, I keep running into the same problem since R11, when I find Grandma trying to throw the mattress over the ledge that one zone glitches and gets stuck. If I try to return to the well it's always night time and I can't fill the watering can. A few times in different playthroughs, even before completing the scene, the scene happens during the daytime and it's still night at the well! Anyone have any help? Suggestions? Any similar incidents?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I wish I could just play this game in my own pace, without time constraints, like Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon.
Actually you can, the first 7 days with your father is tight, feed him food and medicine every day
Work on hunter training, jip in and out of the forest, gets the 10 requirement but uses time
The rest will fall into place, follow the walkthrough as a guide but you don't have to get everything as fast as it says
Now I might have missed something and no doubt someone will correct my failing, (that's ok)
If you keep playing you will use the search option a lot on this site, but it's well worth it

gcostacurta

Dec 25, 2019
Guys, i'm stuck at the game at two parts, if anyone could help it would be awesome
  1. Father doesn't wake up after medicine. There's one action incomplete in the quest log (sleep), which obviously i have already done but doesn't complete
  2. I can't get the stealthiness trait. I'm already late at the game (day 30), so is there any late way to get the trait?
Thanks a lot! Attachments below for the progress

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Version R15 now but the farm tools aren't working. Namely the hoe! Can't prepare any soil for farming. Waiting until next release because this seems game breaking if I can't plant anything.

Last edited:

nirwan123

Sep 12, 2017
when i play r14 it was smooth but now i play r15 it says NW.js. is need updated , if i force to play it will lag , any idea how to solve my problem??? thxxx

Dec 7, 2018
Guys, i'm stuck at the game at two parts, if anyone could help it would be awesome
  1. Father doesn't wake up after medicine. There's one action incomplete in the quest log (sleep), which obviously i have already done but doesn't complete
  2. I can't get the stealthiness trait. I'm already late at the game (day 30), so is there any late way to get the trait?
Thanks a lot! Attachments below for the progress
For Stealth Trait you need to have 10 friendship points with markus.Normally you go and talk him for FP but After a point of the game he talk about this stealtness and you cant earn friendship points so you cant make it. At least i dont know another way. After you do all the other things Talking both sam and Nina if you sleep the scene that you leave town is automaticly starts if not it might be a bug

nongenericname

Nov 29, 2017
which is better , honor way or corrupt way ?
Last time I checked the corrupt way was imo more rewarding. If you download the walkthrough and use Ctrl+F to find all honor/corrupt choices you can have a look what you'd be missing though, as I recall the honor path is mostly for certain Mia scenes.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes