Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
the game would be nice if the time would not go as fast as... seriously is there no way to slow the game down? I want to experience the game not press X after every action safe the game search for another thing to do reload and run back at it....
The first 14 days are "somewhat" time sensitive, the original walkthrough is still revelant.
After that you can relax a little.
It's workable. If you are stuck just ask or "search" here.
I love this game, it makes me think, yes there are some things where "Muse" plays with your head but the cg's are brilliant.
I had a few beers, really drruunk and don't mean to offend.( What seems ok to me might be really insulting to the reader)
Keep at it, and think!

Last edited:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
About the time in this game...
I wonder why when I edit my save to change either the day, the hours/minutes or the time speed, it does not change in the game...
Any idea how to make it work ?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
About the time in this game...
I wonder why when I edit my save to change either the day, the hours/minutes or the time speed, it does not change in the game...
Any idea how to make it work ?
Yes, that won't work. Tried it ruined the game, didn't know what I was doing.
Skipping time can be done:
Store opens at 9
Pub opens at 5
Click on the signs and wait till opening.
Going to the forest or lake takes an hour, click in and click out.
I find that works, but watch the clock!

Reactions: kerlorn

youtubepoi

Jan 1, 2018
The screen is very large and the whole game is not visible. Is there any way to fix it? It only happens to me with this game

RougeTylor

Aug 9, 2019
Hello Guys, i am facing issue playing this game. Game stuck at some image or animation like peeping amanda and toby with marcus (i had to choose honor path since game can't proceed) then later Cave Part 2 scene after quest sticks and stones, while the scene where nina sleep besides MC. Game got stuck all the time, i tried several times. Need help

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hello Guys, i am facing issue playing this game. Game stuck at some image or animation like peeping amanda and toby with marcus (i had to choose honor path since game can't proceed) then later Cave Part 2 scene after quest sticks and stones, while the scene where nina sleep besides MC. Game got stuck all the time, i tried several times. Need help
Some of the scenes require you to press the spacebar or "return" to proceed, also depending on your computer it may take a little while for the picture to load fully. I haven't come across that particular problem before

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The screen is very large and the whole game is not visible. Is there any way to fix it? It only happens to me with this game
Haven't had that problem myself, but as far as I know the bugfix on the first page fixes it. It's with the rest of the downloads

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
anybody know the minimum system requirements for this? I'm using FM2 dual core APU and the game runs like crap. The whole game is half gigabyte but it consumes more that 1 GB of VRAM.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
no the fix 1 or 2 no soluccion my game
Sorry I couldn't help, as I said I didn't have the problem. i saw it mentioned a few times here so maybe if you try the search box on the top of this page you may find some of the other queries and answers.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
for "TypeError Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined For more information, push F"

"Download: "

then in "Advance Lighting 2.1" folder.. download file "KhasAdvancedLighting.js" & copy in www/js/plugins/
It helped starting the game and playing the intro but then you are in total darkness if your player is not moving :

Capture.JPG

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
is there any way to increase movement speed. i have always dash on but i still movel at snails pace. r15

gamer2012boy

Jul 26, 2017
It helped starting the game and playing the intro but then you are in total darkness if your player is not moving :

View attachment 479530
try using from the other version folders (3.0,3.1,...). i haven't played the game for a long time (error,lags..so on). anyway downloaded the compressed version, applied the "bugfix" from the first page (not the one that i posted.. i don't need to do that anymore).. didn't get any error.. still lags even after turning on "sync monitor fps" (i have potato laptop).. then as soon as i get control of MC.. zoomed map (resolution) problem for me. [ps: i have zero knowledge about "computer codes, prog.. & shit.." i only know how to play] :)

Dec 7, 2018
is there any way to increase movement speed. i have always dash on but i still movel at snails pace. r15
Go to Options and choose syn monitor FPS to "on" it can help. Dont forget make it off when you fishing, If u dont, you cant probably catch any :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes