badass

Jul 24, 2017

Farmer's Dreams:
I'm preparing a new release this month. In November I decided to focus on making CGs and ended up with the biggest scene so far with 143 CGs! This month I'm focusing on improving the gameplay and adding new features, I'm hoping for a release before Christmas =)

Thank you so much for all your support and feedback!
Much love <3

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
farm bug.JPG

I'm currently having this problem, happens on day 5 at 9am, stormy weather outside, while exiting Elise's house

Aaaaaaand after multiple tries i managed to exit the house, bugged at least 3 times ^^'

And another bug with this 'max' property, any idea?

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
- keep your Alignment
positive to call Mia's attention and get some scenes with her
how to make these scenes?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So how do I do anything else with Heather? Already gave her enough money for her mom, talked to her at the party and had her pretend to be my girlfriend for my dad, and did the True Love thing for the after scene, where do I go from here?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So how do I do anything else with Heather? Already gave her enough money for her mom, talked to her at the party and had her pretend to be my girlfriend for my dad, and did the True Love thing for the after scene, where do I go from here?
Hello again , did she by any chance ask about a bikini ?, check you'r quests, if not there you missed it

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Strange, it sounds like you said the wrong thing at the party, that's all I can think of

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I'm on day 4 now (1st time playing) and I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but a good probably 75% of the things it says to do doesn't happen. E.G. Finding Nina's Grandma by the well at night on the 2nd day at night and Mia taking care of your farther on the 3rd if your honor aligned. Is the walkthrough just really out of date?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I'm on day 4 now (1st time playing) and I'm trying to follow the walkthrough but a good probably 75% of the things it says to do doesn't happen. E.G. Finding Nina's Grandma by the well at night on the 2nd day at night and Mia taking care of your farther on the 3rd if your honor aligned. Is the walkthrough just really out of date?
The walkthrough is from when the events were time based, they still happen but don't expect them to happen when it says they do, if it's the walkthrough from the OP then it's for v11.5 and we're on v15 so I'd say it could do with some updating to be useful, if anything it makes it harder to play this game.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The walkthrough is from when the events were time based, they still happen but don't expect them to happen when it says they do, if it's the walkthrough from the OP then it's for v11.5 and we're on v15 so I'd say it could do with some updating to be useful, if anything it makes it harder to play this game.
Yeah I felt that way, I kept getting worried I was missing stuff or doing something wrong since it didn't happen then and there. So most things can happen at anytime as long as the right conditions are met I assume then?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi,
Does anyone know how to adjust the probability of appearance of each kind of weather?
Thanks
I have a fairly basic way if changing the weather:
Save before going to sleep.
If its raining....reload.
Wish it would work in real life!

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Hello guys so i have the cg files i looked into it and in the last after the credits there is some ntr pic
Mia and amanda with other dudes ?
Would this scene only be unlock if you have a lot of corruption?

rarityz9999

Nov 1, 2017
Ok i finally got trevor x nina scene

Trevor didn't ask me for advice in the pub party because i didn't help when he was fighting against goblins, i just warned and that was the problem.

i saw someone asking for the save so im leaving it here
why couldnt i load the save file

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes