hubloto

Nov 29, 2019
Hello, i play on my browser (opera) and i look a way for editing my save, or get it and download the game, actually i play on R13 i think and i break my save with accidentaly destroying one cristal, anyone can help me?
Sorry for my english anyway !

HolyShit123456789

Apr 3, 2019
ty for the saves
i want the full save cause the game piss me off with so many bugs and no/fk up walkthrough
sent so many hours play this game and finally need save
and i hardly post XD

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hello, i play on my browser (opera) and i look a way for editing my save, or get it and download the game, actually i play on R13 i think and i break my save with accidentaly destroying one cristal, anyone can help me?
Sorry for my english anyway !

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
There is a bugfix you need to download, you can find it on the first page
I've a similar issue even if I added both Bugfixes (in may case it is the fishing map which is reported to have created an error) . So I think the game is still bugy.

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Okay. I didn't expect to get so many request. I've already sent it to couple of people via pm but i am sending publicly right now. Enjoy.
100% save for both ntr and non-ntr and save before every scene.

I didn't add Roxie&Vincent scene since it includes "1 image" but if you so badly want to see it then load "Jasmine scene" and after scene, go directly to vincent's house to peek.

I Highly appiciate your work mate... but problem is Mega is showing error mega.nz. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR .
I wud be greatful if u can upload it to som other plz.. Thanks in advance. :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I Highly appiciate your work mate... but problem is Mega is showing error mega.nz. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR .
I wud be greatful if u can upload it to som other plz.. Thanks in advance. :)
It is working for me but i will check it out when i came back to home.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, I'm looking to unlock the cheat crystal, saw some solutions for older versions but apparently it does not work for newer ones...
Is there a way to unlock the crystal for R15 ?
I've checked my save with the save editor, saw some things, but nothing that worked.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
When does the ntr scene occur?
For Darius scenes, you need to be short on money and he will propose you to be his wingman in action.
For Trevor scene, you need to be friend with him and help Trevor with Nina at PUB party. In addition to that, you must choose to stay as friend with Nina. Otherwise, she will choose you despite everything. Such a loyal girl.. Why would anyone wants to see her with someone? (hehe just kidding or am i?)
For Dad, progress with main quest then give mother's necklace to mia. You will see the scene eventually. Choose to just watch and don't be a jerk after scene or be a jerk and Mia will hate you for the rest of your life! (evil smile) - Note: You can help her to prevent this instead of watching.

Dudesilver92

Aug 17, 2017
the game would be nice if the time would not go as fast as... seriously is there no way to slow the game down? I want to experience the game not press X after every action safe the game search for another thing to do reload and run back at it....

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
the game would be nice if the time would not go as fast as... seriously is there no way to slow the game down? I want to experience the game not press X after every action safe the game search for another thing to do reload and run back at it....
your not the only one bro in this game you need to do things exactly but to do that you need WT but no one has it hahahahahhh

Jul 31, 2018
For Darius scenes, you need to be short on money and he will propose you to be his wingman in action.
For Trevor scene, you need to be friend with him and help Trevor with Nina at PUB party. In addition to that, you must choose to stay as friend with Nina. Otherwise, she will choose you despite everything. Such a loyal girl.. Why would anyone wants to see her with someone? (hehe just kidding or am i?)
For Dad, progress with main quest then give mother's necklace to mia. You will see the scene eventually. Choose to just watch and don't be a jerk after scene or be a jerk and Mia will hate you for the rest of your life! (evil smile) - Note: You can help her to prevent this instead of watching.
so NTR is avoidable?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes