Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
I got a bug with Marcus . He s stuck in front of the window of abandoned house, peeping, and there is no Nina's grandma at the well. It's something about honor alignement or ... ?

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you mean the secret beach that is right side of the mine then yes, Brooke scene will happen if you meet the conditions.
There's a second beach almost in front of the mine, not like Muse to have something in for no reason. I already got the Brooke scene.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I got a bug with Marcus . He s stuck in front of the window of abandoned house, peeping, and there is no Nina's grandma at the well. It's something about honor alignement or ... ?
You are checking well after 23pm right?

There's a second beach almost in front of the mine, not like Muse to have something in for no reason. I already got the Brooke scene.
There is no scene at the public beach. There is one chest if you have enough exploring skill but that's all for now.

Sep 14, 2019
No not like that.... i think you already learnt the stealth techniq frm him before the peeping it make the bug.... Please be clear you must try berofe learning the stealth techinque frm marcus.... Same prob here also sry for my bad english

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Soooo if i proposed it to her i just lost the chance to progres...?
I don't know if you could still continue with her as solo but you will definitely lose the threesome chance for future releases. Leave a save there and see the outcome for yourself.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

There is no scene at the public beach. There is one chest if you have enough exploring skill but that's all for now.
Got the chest too. You were busy today! Nice to see someone answering questions. Thanks .

Reactions: RedGlow

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Ok, I didn't finish the game, but I'm dropping it. You can pass hours without a scene, the walkthrough is outdated and helps very little (doesn't even say what time things happen) and tells me that each girl has many different routes when the game already has a Karma bar. To get all the scenes would obviously require many playthroughs, and the game is really boring. If it at least had more sex...

I can't stop comparing it to Peasants Quest, both have a nobody as the main character, both have fantasy elements, both aren't focussed in combat, both are centered in only one city... And the list goes on. Peasants Quest is far inferior in the graphic department, though, even in the intended resolution, the images look dead, while Farmer's Dreams even stretching to full screen 1080p the graphics look really amazing. But I had more fun with Peasants Quest. It has many and repeatable scenes, scenes very early to keep you distracted, and you don't need to wait for something to happen, most of the event is you who trigger. Farmer's Dream or you wait, or you plant in a farm system far worse than Stardew Valley, or speak with the girls and see the same lines again and again.

If the dev put more sex and less grind and less waiting this could be 10/10 game, but alas...

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, the game seems to be running slower on my laptop than usual. Are others experienced this also? :unsure: Any fixes here other than getting a faster computer?

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm, the game seems to be running slower on my laptop than usual. Are others experienced this also? :unsure: Any fixes here other than getting a faster computer?
Turn on fps mode and change your compatability more to windows vista in compatibility option (just right click while open the game) it will show the option and test your game

Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
Yeah, the scene start, they drink etc. then the MC think that he need to go to the well to see the clouds or smthing like that. There is nothing to do at the well & when i come back he says " they are just drinking ..." .
And he stay here every day & night saying that

Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
No not like that.... i think you already learnt the stealth techniq frm him before the peeping it make the bug.... Please be clear you must try berofe learning the stealth techinque frm marcus.... Same prob here also sry for my bad english
Nope, the walkthrough say that you need to be corrupt to learn stealthness, and i'm not. The quest just start when you made him open the letter from Sophie (i think)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You can pass hours without a scene
First week of the game is more like preparation untill dad is stable. There are small events to pass time for corruption route but there is almost nothing for honor route except a little romance with Mia. So i agree with you there. Dev should add something for first week. But after first week, it is completely different story.
the walkthrough is outdated and helps very little
As you said that walkthrough is outdated. Don't use it at all. It also has many wrong info. One of his patrons is trying to make a new WT but dunno when will it come online.
and the game is really boring.
This depends from people to people. If you don't like managment games with farming settings. That's allright but as for me, I do like gameplay quite a lot. It also has hottest scenes at least for me.
If it at least had more sex...
I have 40 saves and 35+ has different sexual content. Is that not enough? I can make a list for you if you like.
I can't stop comparing it to Peasants Quest
I didn't play it but i will try later! Thank you for suggestion.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, the scene start, they drink etc. then the MC think that he need to go to the well to see the clouds or smthing like that. There is nothing to do at the well & when i come back he says " they are just drinking ..." .
And he stay here every day & night saying that
Can you send your save?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
This depends from people to people. If you don't like managment games with farming settings. That's allright but as for me, I do like gameplay quite a lot. It also has hottest scenes at least for me.

I have 40 saves and 35+ has different sexual content. Is that not enough? I can make a list for you if you like.
I do like management games, but you have to get some progression, Stardew Valley was good, Harvest Moon as well, but this game is too simplistic compared to those two. And planting things there actually give you profit, but here, only the mayor buy your things, you have to actually go there to sell them and for a price lower than the seeds, I imagine after the food donation quest things get better, but c'mon, it's the begining of the game, you have no money, it's not a good time to be generous.

Could you post your save gallery, I found someone who posted one here with only 19 scenes. The scenes have insanely good art, I agree, but I think they are too short for non-repeatable scenes (at least the ones I saw). And according to the walkthrough which might be wrong, you do need many playthroughts to find all the scenes because each girl have diferents routes and let's not forget the karma bar which will also block some scenes, which means each playthrough will have few sex scenes.

The game might get better, I'm just not seeing it for now. I may come back after an year or so to see if the progression got better.

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Unknown Developer ,
I have sent my save folder to you via pm.

Btw, i agree most of the points you made and told them to dev a while ago. He will add more features for farm to make it more alive and playable. We will see.

May 20, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the bridge (near the forest, Trevor as guard) quest?
Game is good now, but only the event triggering is a pain in the ass.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger the bridge (near the forest, Trevor as guard) quest?
Game is good now, but only the event triggering is a pain in the ass.
You need to progress with the main quest. Did you return from Goblin's mountain with Trevor, Sam and Vincent all together? If yes, after PUB party, nikki scene will appear then go to forest. On the way, you will be able to speak with elder then go visit and take the quest that you will have to give 500 wood in order to repair the bridge. Wait for a few days and that's it.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
May 20, 2017
You need to progress with the main quest. Did you return from Goblin's mountain with Trevor, Sam and Vincent all together? If yes, after PUB party, nikki scene will appear then go to forest. On the way, you will be able to speak with elder then go visit and take the quest that you will have to give 500 wood in order to repair the bridge. Wait for a few days and that's it.
You know what the fucked up part is?
I didn't even know that the player leaves with Vincent and all. In my playthrough, I am at the point where the first party near the lake is done, need to get the bridge fixed for the Amanda quest and Vincent has left for the blue flower. It's been two days or so of the "wait for four days.."
No other quests is active.
Also, done with Elise and the 7 day sessions with her, what's next there?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes