chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Have you downloaded an "nwjs" game. Since I did I get the same message, I just hit OK and it goes away.
If I click on ok, It goes away and I can play the game.
But it's kinda annoying every time I open the game this message pops ups.

Dec 7, 2018
1.if elis visit your dad she will make a lunch in dads room on the table some times
2.for exit from maze you have to go up then turn right and turn right turn right to go start point like clock :)
3.its first time I heard this . so i dont know :)
You need to repair the bridge that connects main city and your village after you do one of dereks quest -i think- it appears and ask you to bring 500 wood. After you collect it wait 5 days and you will see laura's father go him and order to bring you bikini for 1500 Gold

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, got a question, i didn't know dream choices would influence my experience that much so i chose randomly, since i could just edit the variables anyway, so here's the problem, i got to the party event and i can't deal with that tentacle thingy then i go edit dream switch and changed it to "to protect" and after i tried searching combat skill variable(saw people mentioning it was 237) but i still don't have it. Do i have to activate any other switches for it to appear?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If I click on ok, It goes away and I can play the game.
But it's kinda annoying every time I open the game this message pops ups.
For me too, but this is a pirate site and some sites plant things to connect you to them, be happy that you are phucking up their system.
I tried to show a pic of the icon, it's a square with a thing like a compass needle in it. (Roundscape Abodboriva is one ,.Good enough game)
If you have a lot of stuff downloaded from here, look in C/users/your name/appdata. you,ll be surprised how much residual stuff you have left.
On a happier note, I think it's harmless

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, got a question, i didn't know dream choices would influence my experience that much so i chose randomly, since i could just edit the variables anyway, so here's the problem, i got to the party event and i can't deal with that tentacle thingy then i go edit dream switch and changed it to "to protect" and after i tried searching combat skill variable(saw people mentioning it was 237) but i still don't have it. Do i have to activate any other switches for it to appear?
Not sure I understand fully. Are you using saveeditonline, to beat the tentacle you need combat skill >=1
Before the party I set my skills to Charisma 2 Physicality 2 and Combat 2, Then I can talk to anyone
No doubt someone will say you can do it with less, but hell if I'm going to cheat I'll do it with style

Reactions: nirwan123

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
5 posts up will do it, and give him a like . Or type "Maze" in the search box, top right of this page. (Most unused resource on this website)
Thanks man I tried doing the search but it said there was no results which is why I asked

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
how do we make ingots?
You will need "3 copper ore" and "20 wood" then interact with anvil.
Only "Physicality" stat matter in order to save Laura from tentacle monster. You will need at least "2 Physicality" (2 with red dots when you check your status) but know this 1 red dot = 10 point so if you wanna edit your save, make sure to increase up to at least 20.
anyone know how to exit the maze?

save file plz
and how can replay videos of this game
which scene would you like to watch it again? or which save do you want? You need to be more specific about your request.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Not sure I understand fully. Are you using saveeditonline, to beat the tentacle you need combat skill >=1
Before the party I set my skills to Charisma 2 Physicality 2 and Combat 2, Then I can talk to anyone
No doubt someone will say you can do it with less, but hell if I'm going to cheat I'll do it with style
There is no "combat" in my saveeditor file, variable 237 doesn't exist in my savefile, neither in rpgmakersaveedit nor saveeditonline, which is strange because i edited a switch in my save which should have changed dream choice to "to protect your loved ones" so i have no idea what to do now, searched through forum but couldn't find anything relevant too.

Reactions: mjapper

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There is no "combat" in my saveeditor file, variable 237 doesn't exist in my savefile, neither in rpgmakersaveedit nor saveeditonline, which is strange because i edited a switch in my save which should have changed dream choice to "to protect your loved ones" so i have no idea what to do now, searched through forum but couldn't find anything relevant too.
What exactly do you want to change? Do you want to increase your combat stat? It is not related with Laura's scene at fire party. Tell me what you want and send your save. I will fix it for you.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
What exactly do you want to change? Do you want to increase your combat stat? It is not related with Laura's scene at fire party. Tell me what you want and send your save. I will fix it for you.
Already went to much earlier save, before the dream since i found out i also missed some other stuff like inviting Mia.
Apperciate the gesture thought, thank you.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes