kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Ok i finally got trevor x nina scene

Trevor didn't ask me for advice in the pub party because i didn't help when he was fighting against goblins, i just warned and that was the problem.

i saw someone asking for the save so im leaving it here

Reactions: eromaster

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I don't get how to plant the seeds should I hold them? I used the hoe and water... But I can't find the correct interaction.

Another issue is my water can is empty by now any chance to get water or get it full?

The walkthrough says I should hire Darius but I don't even get this option.

Feb 5, 2018
I don't get how to plant the seeds should I hold them? I used the hoe and water... But I can't find the correct interaction.

Another issue is my water can is empty by now any chance to get water or get it full?

The walkthrough says I should hire Darius but I don't even get this option.
Hold seed.
Stand on where you want it.
Shift key to plant.

Refill water can at well like when you filled the bucket with Sam.

Reactions: seifun

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I was not able to refill the can, but will try it again.

Could anybody share a link to the post with the latest walkthrough? (is the one of release 11 still working?)

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I was not able to refill the can, but will try it again.

Could anybody share a link to the post with the latest walkthrough?
To fill the can, you need to equip it click on the white path in front of the well, when the PC stands there you should hear a splash. If not press the spacebar.

Reactions: seifun
Sep 14, 2019
Yep, your right. I get confused sometimes. That's Peasant's Quest where you turn off lighting effects and the game runs better.
if you had trouble while playing... Just open trouble compabalities and test the game wit windows vista pack.... It runs the games smooth... Jus give a Try...! For me it works

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Here's the 2 recent R15 fixes posted on the dev's Discord account. Does the dev normally post a revised update(s) or wait till the next major update to include the previous version's fixes?

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Here's the 2 recent R15 fixes posted on the dev's Discord account. Does the dev normally post a revised update(s) or wait till the next major update to include the previous version's fixes?
Good call, they are here already but not together, this "should" help

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes