Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
After talking to Aaron at village entrance I need to go with him in the forest but he just disappears nowhere to be found and I cant go alone and therefore cant find herbs for the cure. Is this a bug or I cant go in the forest on day 1??

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
After more than hour playing I got some error prompting to restart game losing all the progress, fuck this game.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
How do i get trevor x nina scene? i didn't kiss her i rejecter her in every way, the bridge is repaired and talkign with trevor he says something suspicious, but the story never go on, i slept many times talked with nina and trevor lot of times tried many many things, here in the forum i've read trevor should ask for advice, but how? when?

Reactions: adisagreeableperson

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do i get trevor x nina scene? i didn't kiss her i rejecter her in every way, the bridge is repaired and talkign with trevor he says something suspicious, but the story never go on, i slept many times talked with nina and trevor lot of times tried many many things, here in the forum i've read trevor should ask for advice, but how? when?
When you come back from goblin mountain there's a party in the pub, Trevor asks for help with Nina, Choose "Help him"
Then Nina asks if you and Trevor are getting on better Say you are (Option 1)
There may be more but I think that will do it.

Reactions: kira07
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes