Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
still waiting someone who willing to share his dedicated savefile though.....
thanks before it

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
i have a problem, when i open the game i can see the dialogs and bust but everything else is black, i'm using the compressed version

Godkratos

Jun 2, 2017
I remember trying to play this a while back, the beginning was dreadfully slow so i stopped. Has that improved any?
this is the most stupid game ever
lags a lot in the beginning
Too bad I can't play the game. My potato laptop can't handle it. Wish there an android version.
The game would be very interesting if developer make it herem game and fix bugs.
I want to play this because it seemed to be like Peasent quest.
My experience is very similar to all of yours!
I really happen to like this game, when I first tried it several month ago.
But it had so much bugs, that I couldn't continue, no matter what I tried. This got me away from the game!

And now, looking in here and seeing all your posts above, it seems to me, it hasn't changed at all. Which is sad :confused:

BTW:
If you like fantasy games, you should check out my signature. The game is really unique, has a great story and no bugs (Renpy). And it became my new favorite (y)

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
My experience is very similar to all of yours!
I really happen to like this game, when I first tried it several month ago.
But it had so much bugs, that I couldn't continue, no matter what I tried. This got me away from the game!

And now, looking in here and seeing all your posts above, it seems to me, it hasn't changed at all. Which is sad :confused:

BTW:
If you like fantasy games, you should check out my signature. The game is really unique, has a great story and no bugs (Renpy). And it became my new favorite (y)
Can you give me link .

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Does this game have animated scenes? And incest content? Mom son?
No incest whatsoever...the mc's mom died giving birth I believe and there hasn't been any indication of any sort of incest with other characters in the game. There are a few animated scenes...one early on in the game with Sophie and her man and one with nina and the mc's romantic moment. There haven't been any animations since...I hope he gets back to them eventually.

Reactions: RedGlow

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I figured out Brooke's quest thanks to discord. Just needed 5 hearts. I've updated my saves. I just need to know how to edit saves so I can get both Nina and Laura path. Or switch to Laura. I'm not playing this buggy game over lol

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Folks, I hit a problem with R-15, always while farming (Digging, cutting grass, planting, or harvesting)
Any ideas would be helpful

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
I figured out Brooke's quest thanks to discord. Just needed 5 hearts. I've updated my saves. I just need to know how to edit saves so I can get both Nina and Laura path. Or switch to Laura. I'm not playing this buggy game over lol
Thanks a lot man :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes