SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Here is my save gallery. There are 19 saves.....each save says what it leads to. save 13 however....to get the evelyne scene pick rum and play the dare game. To get laura...choose water and play the dare game and then choose sure. I forgot to save before the start iof that party. There are some scenes that I missed like redds dream of his wife and vincent and roxxie and pretty much all ntr scenes. Save 1 is my main save....as complete as I could make it for 1.4 whenever that comes. Obviously this is a heavily cheated save.

I'm still working on trying to trigger Laura's 2nd fuck scene...Usually I can force the save to load the scene like I did with evelyne and Laura's pub scenes but its not working. The mc just walks into the house and straight into the wall and freezes the game....Laura spawns in his room but can't do anything beyond that except restart the game. Is that scene just bugged?
You've the scenes of the last version?

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
CGRIP link for R15 on front page leads to the compressed version of the game
anybody pls fix?

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I took someone else's saves in Discord and combined it with mine including the new scenes. Missing the beach party scenes and Brooke's new beach scene. If someone can tell me how to get her new scene I will add it. Enjoy and sorry for not giving credit to someone's saves.

Reactions: Koniar

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
Hi
I am having a problem with the mac version. when I unzip it, it turns into a windows file and I dont understnad why??

Reactions: Bajse

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
this is the most stupid game ever
lags a lot in the beginning
The game would be very interesting if developer make it herem game and fix bugs.
I want to play this because it seemed to be like Peasent quest.

terkio

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2018
To get the stealth quest later you need 20 friendship points with Marcus and at least 2 Corruption points.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes