Apalina

Jan 26, 2018
is it just my problem? the images are too large, you can't see everything, but only part of the screen. where I click with the pointer is not where the character goes
I have the same issue i tried different resolutions but nothing Screenshot_1.png

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
The walkthrough is outdated, it's not going to be updated anymore? or there's a updated version but nobody is posting it?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do I get my R14 save to work on R15 via saveeditor?
First copy your saves from R 14 to R 15
Play R 15 and load a save (Copied from 14)
If it works edit as normal.
B.T.W I'm drunk and not responsible !!!

LastChance

Sep 30, 2017
The dev needs to do a full stop on adding new content and go back through his entire code and fix the bugs this game is riddled with. He has even outdone Bethesda here, which is pretty impressive. Most of the bugs I think are just a result of him not knowing what direction he wanted to take the game in the beginning, but seriously they push me to just cheating and not actually playing the game. It has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong... but I spend more time having to go back and do things because of a bug than actually playing the game.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The dev needs to do a full stop on adding new content and go back through his entire code and fix the bugs this game is riddled with. He has even outdone Bethesda here, which is pretty impressive. Most of the bugs I think are just a result of him not knowing what direction he wanted to take the game in the beginning, but seriously they push me to just cheating and not actually playing the game. It has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong... but I spend more time having to go back and do things because of a bug than actually playing the game.
can someone give me a save with the nina ntr scene, i tried every thing but cant get it :(
Bugs, are minor, You have to get through the first 8 days and stay on track, (the walk through points you in the proper direction) everything falls into place after day 8
Nina ntr....Just don't pick "he's a dork" (He is but it's your choice)
For the record....I love this game, the art is amazing and you have to think to proceed!

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
updated walkthrough please.

I would love to see an updated walkthrough. The developer makes so many changes that every attempt at a walkthrough is almost immediately outdated. I suspect that the developer is trying to protect his creation, and has consequentially caused numerous "bugs", changing quest requirements and mini-games. I would blame a "Fear of Modders".

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
The developer makes so many changes that every attempt at a walkthrough is almost immediately outdated. I suspect that the developer is trying to protect his creation, and has consequentially caused numerous "bugs", changing quest requirements and mini-games. I would blame a "Fear of Modders".
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by a complete lack of quality control

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes